Clabough's Campground
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$139
$129
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$110
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$110
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$169
$149
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$101
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
EconoLodge
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
$114
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
$279
All reviewslazy riverbath housecamp storetent sitesjumping pillowmaintenance guyschurch on sundayspent days herehook upsbigger poolfull hookupsonsite restauranttravel trailerquiet at nighttrolley stopdecent stayper night
Reviewed July 14, 2011

Well I am going to make this short. DO NOT STAY HERE!!!! There are lots of other campgrounds in this area that are alot nicer and some even cheaper. If you like the looks of a old trailer park then you will LOVE this place. The sites are so close together that our neighbors slide out hung over our very attractive (just kiddding it was a mess) cinder block fire pit. and our awning actually touched the neighbors camper. Now that is very close. The electric meter was only putting out 99 volts and this will absolutley destroy your motorhome electrical components especially the air conditioner. So we told them to give our money back and we hit the road! The lady at the counter was abviously a family member because she was mad about having to give our money back. While I was in line to get a refund another camper came in and he was very angry because he couldnt even get his motorhome in the site because it was to close to the other campers. I would say that years ago this was a very nice place. Now it is just run down. Its is evident these folks are just out for your money. GO ELSWHERE!!!!!! NOT CLABOUGH'S!! We camp in Pigeon Forge about six times a year. We like to try new places. However we learned our lesson here! We travel in a 31 foot class A motorhome.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
11  Thank Brian81
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Lots of research brought me here. This campground was $11 cheaper a night then all the others I looked it and had more amenitities! Most campgrounds charge for more then 2 ppl but they only charge for more then 4! That saved us $12 right there! Plus less per night and we got to stay in a pull through that was 30 amp so we didn't have to pay for the extra 50amp we didn't need. The gas station/store was great, everything a RV person needs. We were able to fix several things while there that needed to be bought from an RV store. The showers were clean and large and Air conditioned. We used the one near the larger of the 2 pools near the snack bar and Laundry and the trolley stop that is right in the middle of the campground. I believe there is also another trolley stop at the front. I did not use any of the other bathhouses. There is also an arcade that has air hockey, pool, games, crane games and snack machines. The snack bar had frozen drink machines and hand dipped ice cream among other things. We DID use the lazy river, it was small but fun and so nicely built with a small waterfall and well landscaped. It was pretty full yet very quiet. There were trees all throughout the park and a creek. And bring your bread to feed all the ducks you will see walking around. I would suggest supports for your sewer or just use it as a convienent dump station periodically. We did not have any and it was not easy to keep it connected. They also have free cable, our cord was not long enough but they do sell some, varying sizes in the store for an affordable price.There is also free wifi. Probably the best part, only 1/2 mile from the parkway and right in the middle of everything when you come out. Also there is a access road to the new Walden's landing that has The Tomb, Firehouse Golf, many shops and The smoky mountain brewery and grill. You don't even need to get on the parkway to get there. I am so glad we found this place and I think we will always stay here from now on. It was quiet and we felt safe there as well. The campground office is in the EXXON building and the entrance can be hard to see so keep an eye out for the EXXON.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank TaraKY97
Reviewed June 27, 2011

My 13 year old daughter wanted to take two of her friends camping this summer. This was a last minute plan and we did not have our camping gear ready for the trip. So I decided to look for cabins to rent. My first thought was to rent a little cabin that was only a one room cabin. But I realized that we would still have to bring our camp stove, lanterns and such, I searched for a full cabin. I came across Clabough’s Campground website. We arrived and was met by friendly staff. We stayed in a two bedroom cottage. The cottage was very clean and had beautiful beds and furniture. I noticed that the cabins beside us had a fire ring. I called the office and they brought us one! I loved the idea of the Trolley stop right in front of the campgrounds. Me and the girls hopped on the trolley and went shopping in Gatlinburg while my husband got to do what he wanted to do, relax! We didn’t use the pools but they were nice looking and the lazy river looked refreshing. At night there was a singer that came and put on a small concert and the girls enjoyed the game room. We have told all of our friends of this campground and we will be back.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank chatley
Reviewed June 21, 2011

We've stayed here several times...Our daughter plays travel softball & the fields are less than 1/2 mile away. River sites & Cabins available. 2 swimming pools one is small & the other large. They also have a lazy river which is pretty cool. Nice game room. We saw lots of ducks on our last trip. Don't stay in sites near main road they are little loud with the road traffic. We stay in a 5th Wheel & Sites are spacious. They have special singing on Friday & Saturday nights (FREE). Laundry facilities. Nice Staff.

Room Tip: Spots near back of campground are the quietest...
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank whitegirlofmaryville
Reviewed June 18, 2011

We stayed here for 4 nights in June 2011. Overall pleased. Small sites and ours did not have a fire ring, although some others did. Full hookups. Two pools and very nice but small lazy river. Showers were old in the main area but side bath houses had excellent showers that were tiled, lockable, and great water pressure. Trash pickup at site was very quick. Very good location for pigeon forge activities.

• Stayed: June 2011