“Fantastic Gift Shop!”

Aunt Debbie's Country Store
Ranked #19 of 64 Shopping in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: All of our products are handmade, most of them by us. We have everything from soy candles, chain saw carvings, cedar lamps, jewelry, pottery, bath salts, soaps, jam, jellies, hot sauce, cedar tables, barnwood furniture - even log porch swings. All handmade, every bit of it!
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We visited Aunt Debbie's last fall and found a beautiful chain-saw carved pine tree for the wall and a small table for our porch made from a barn that was torn down. Both pieces were fairly priced, works of art, and great additions to our cabin. We will definitely return. "Aunt Debbie" has some wonderful works of art and crafts. You should definitely visit!

3  Thank Gail K
"ol"
"bears"
"christmas"

Reviewed January 21, 2013

What a surprise. We stopped here while sight seeing on our trip to The Great Smokey Mtns July 2012 for a few small TN souveniers. I had no idea the ones I found would be so affordable and unique. The store is small but packed with lots of special items. No cheap, mass produced magnets or T-shirts for family and friends this trip. Instead we found handmade pottery items, apple baker, single cake maker, and mugs by a local artist. We also found jams and sauces by local vendors with catchy names like Smokey Mtn Possum Sauce, Black Bear Sauce, Happy Pear Jam or Moonshine Jam. There were also chainsaw carvings. Everything was affordable and our gifts were so well received. The best souvenier however, I kept for myself. The owner was making a wind chime of brass bullet casings with a metal target hanging from a thick, heavy wooden slingshot. A 50 caliber casing hung in the center to ring the shells. No one we know has anything like it and I couldn't say no, so she made one just for us and shipped it later. It sounds like a concert on a windy day and the music reminds us of our TN vacation.

2  Thank JWArizona
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I've purchased from this store on several occasions and loved everything I bought. Everything is made by local people and it's pretty reasonable. It's not the usual junk of some stores (no tee shirts etc) but things you will take home and use in your house. If you like nature, many of the products are geared toward nature. I have a set of their wood cut out bears which I use in my lawn on Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I give them some additional decorations and make a scene. It's a photo op for my neighborhood families with children. I also have purchased a chain saw bear and a bear photograph in a hand made frame with carved pine cones in the corner. Debbie is really nice to. Go off the beaten trail to Wear's Valley for nicer merchandise that is nature oriented.

1  Thank sheriLR
Reviewed October 25, 2012

A unique store in an area that has many unique, and just as many not so unique "country" stores. This store rocks, love the ambiance. Thanks.