“One word... FABULOUS!”
Come sit on our front porch, sip your morning coffee, listen to the fish, relax and stay awhile!
WOW! Peaceful setting, pond and fountain. Sip your morning coffee while you fish from our deck.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Our metal roof and covered deck; sit and fish in the rain. We are always improving the experience.
Fish and enjoy our gardens, which we add to each season, make a wild flower suggestion, help us out.
Rock gardens surround our fishing pond and attract butterflies and honey bees.
Morning sun in our living room with French Doors opening to the deck and pond.
Living Room/Library with 42 inch flat screen HDTV, DVD and Surround Sound
Vaulted stone fireplace, big screen TV, views of pond, doesn't get any better than this!
Large kitchen, stone counters and all the tools to cook a great family meal! Fabulous for holidays!
Cook in our warm, friendly, inviting kitchen.
Foosball, checkers, chess anyone? A view to the backyard creek and hot tub!
Theater/Family/Game room with dining and views to fishing pond.
Eat or play cards and board games with the sound of the pond fountain in the background.
The theater room gas fireplace cozy on a chilly night when you want to curl up with one of our books
Our in home DVD collection of 45 movies for those rainy days or lazy nights.
Master Queen Bed with private bath on first floor, newly refurbished, WOW!
Reflections of comfort and privacy from bed to bath.
Master King Bedroom newly refurbished, colorful, peaceful with great views into the backyard creek.
Colorful Master King Bedroom newly refurbished on the sunny side of life!
Master bedroom next to pool room, colorful and relaxing.
Master King Bedroom new bedding and window treatments. WOW! So peaceful and relaxing. Views of life.
Elegant! Georgous! Organic and peaceful! Comfortable and serene. All New!
The elegant loft pool table room "in the parlor" with tapestry and  log walls.
It doesn't get any better than this!
BBQ, Hot Tub, backyard creek and walking trail! Relax and enjoy your vacation.
Backyard creek and hiking trail into our private woods.
What a view! Creek, stone path into the woods and musicians playing their tunes in the fern grotto!
Wonderous Winter on the pond! Have a hot toddy on the desk with the fountains of ice!
Christmas at Catch and Release, build a snowman, and have a hot chocolate by the fire!
Take a swim in the hot summer at our community pool with the kids.
Our community tennis court invites you to have a game.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

RSHC
Raleigh, North Carolina
“One word... FABULOUS!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

My family and I have been home from Catch & Release for just a week and I'm already planning our next vacation there! I can't stress enough how nice this house is, there was not a singe thing that we didn't like about it, and too much that we did like to list. This was our very first trip to the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area and having a large, wonderful house to spread out in made it extra relaxing and enjoyable. I am also very touched by the owner, Sandra, and what she does for women suffering from incurable breast cancer and their families. To be given a week in her beautiful vacation home... I can only imagine what a special trip it is for them. It makes me happy to think that our rental dollars may have contributed, if even just a tiny bit, to this cause. May God continue to bless Sandra, these women and their families... you all will be in my prayers.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sep 1, 2013
Thank you for the tears you brought to my eyes. Your recognition of my small program for Stage 4 cancer mothers who are slowly slipping away from their beloved families means a great deal to me and to them. May God bless us all and bring peace and harmony to our lives.
IL.
Reviewed June 5, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Check in / front desk
A romantic getaway
Jun 5, 2013
We are so happy you enjoyed our backyard creek and the soothing sounds it blends within our natural setting.
murray ky
Reviewed June 3, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Rugged travelers
Jun 3, 2013
I so appreciate your recognition of how wonderful our housekeeping and maintenance staff are at Catch and Release. They do an outstanding job for each and every guest. As we say in Tennessee, "y'all come back"!
Flowery Branch

VA
Reviewed September 2, 2012 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

Sep 2, 2012
It was wonderful having your family as our guests at Catch & Release! You are welcome back any time you decide to travel our way again especially by the housekeeping team, who appreciated how nice you left C&R.
Ohio
Reviewed July 2, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$155
Night
Week
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing