“Feed the ducks!”

$100.00*
and up
Sights of the Smokies All Day Tour
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We had been to Pigeon Forge three times, but never knew about Old Mill Square. The shops are wonderful--something for everyone! The Candy Kitchen has the best Apple Twists (Twizzlers), and the toy store was loads of fun. We didn't have time to stop and eat, but we heard it was great. One thing that you have to do is stop in the little store attached to the restaurant. Purchase some duck food ($1.00 per bag) and then go and feed the ducks. They actually come up to you and wait! I had ducks, geese, and pigeons eating out of my hand. Great memories.

There are newer reviews for The Old Mill

Reviewed April 15, 2013

This was my second visit to the Old Mill Square. This is a great stop during your Pigeon Forge trip. The restaurant has excellent food and GREAT service. A must do on your vacation to the mountains!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We live here and have eaten at the Mill many times. We went there today for my birthday breakfast..what a disappointment. Everything we ordered was room temp, dry, hard, overcooked. The Mill is living on their reputation from the past (at least as far as their breakfast menu is concerned. It will be a long time before we try it again...there's way too many great restaurants in this area to settle for less than great.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

This place has great food! loved the chicken-n-dumplins but the only thing I didn't like was the looooong wait. We had to wait a hour to get sited, but if your looking for good country cooking this is the place.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have been visiting Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg for over thirty years and I don't know how I have overlooked Old Mill Square until now. We only went because my mom had asked me pick up some corn chowder mix for her. We walked around to the bridge and took pictures and then went to the General Store. It was so neat, really old fashioned. I got my mom's chowder mix, some cheese grits, and some specialty tea my son wanted. Then we went to the Creamery. My son had ice cream which he said was very good. I had a hotdog which was pretty good. The prices were reasonable. The Pottery Shop was next. You can watch an artist making pottery. I love stuff like that. We didn't try out the restaurant but we plan on it for our next trip this fall. It was a peaceful little place in a busy town with quite a few things to see.