“Good place to go to shop and look”
Review of The Old Mill

Sights of the Smokies All Day Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed July 16, 2011

Really enjoyed my visit to The Old Mill this year. The pottery place has really good prices when compared to places such as Alewine pottery. My favorite place though is the kitchen place where they have at least 20+ samples of the food they sell. We bought the creamy vegetable soup along with some dips and they were just as good as the samples. The regular old mill store is always fun to browse in, as well as The Toy Bin and candy store. I would highly recommend you make this a priority stop on your trip to the Smokies. We did not eat at The Old Mill this year, but have eaten there in the past and I would highly recommend the Old Mill Pottery Grill and you have to eat at least once at The Old Mill original restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,371)
All reviews
in 71 reviews
"creamery"
in 42 reviews

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We liked walking around these shop s after a great dinner at Old Mill Restaurant, fun place to go on our vacation! They had live music too!

Reviewed June 5, 2011

Get corn at the old mill store to feed the ducks. Visit the stores for great souvenirs. Visor the pottery place to see pottery being made. Kids loved It. Top it all off wirh ice cream after.

1  Thank TheMadDawg
Reviewed May 16, 2011

My entire family loved it. Old Mill candy store had the most amazing chocolate peanut butter fudge I have ever tasted, and I love it so I've tasted a lot:) Old Mill Restaurant had amazing food at a great value during lunch hours. There were baby ducks by the waterfall that my children were mesmerized with. We stayed for a week and visited the Old Mill area 3 times during our time in the area. Highly recommended!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 12, 2010

My companion and I both found the dining choices in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg to be underwhelming. Old Mill was by far our favorite and we actually wound up eating there 3 times during our stay; for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The value for your money is amazing. You get so much food that neither my companion nor I could ever finish everything. You get a number of items included with your meal: juice and fritters at breakfast, soup and fitters with lunch, and dinner is comprised of a 4 course meal. You get good food for a good price and staff is always friendly and helpful.

2  Thank saiallen