“Good burger”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night
Description: Http://www.fiveguys.com/locations.aspx
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Good burger. The wait was very reasonable. A bit pricey, but it was better than a standard fast food restaurant.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We ordered I sat down to wait for the food to come which took what seemed to be along time. While waiting I read all the reviews of five guys around the US and how they have the best burgers. My taste buds were in overdrive since I LOVE a good burger. We finally got our food, the fries are a grease pit. Ok no problem they are known for burgers. I ordered a double bacon cheeseburger. Got it and took a bite.....while it was a "good" burger I didnt find it a great burger like I expected. I have had better burgers from many restaurants. I am not slamming this company just saying if you think this is the best burger more power to you!

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

Quick and ready in minutes! Huge selection of toppings. Large fries is big enough to feed an army! Potatoes came from the farm of Mike Clawson in Firth, Id. the day I was there. And the free peanuts in the shell is just fun!!!

1  Thank Sally S
Reviewed July 4, 2014

It has been said to do one thing well. Five Guys has taken that idea to heart. Their menu is very simple. They sell hamburgers, fries and hotdogs -- nothing else. That being said, it was one of the best burgers I've ever eaten. Get a small burger and small fries. The regular portions are enormous. The prices are reasonable and the place was very clean. The team was fun to watch and the service was excellent.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Better than most fast foods. A small fry easily feeds 2 people. Nice variety of toppings. However, it is just a burger. Nothing really special. Fast service. Clean dining room.