“Favorite Eatery”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Http://www.fiveguys.com/locations.aspx
Reviewed September 9, 2013

5 guys is amazing...great food, great service, great atmosphere.Myself, my wife and 4 kids that it was an awesome experience.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

We love it! We have been here many times and it's all ways been great! Can't wait to go back! Everything they have on the menu is very good!

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Love the fries here! The hamburger done gluten free way was done different than all the other five guys I have eaten at in other states. They had in a salad container and added no condiments. Most, wrap in lettuce for burger style. Other than this, love the food!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food was very good. We sat outside and really enjoyed the veggie burger and cheeseburger. The place is different in a good way. You get a brown paper bag with plenty of food. A little pricey but better than average burgers!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I had eaten at this chain in Pennsylvania and told my husband it was good food. We decided to eat there. I knew the prices would be higher than your regular fast food place, but I never expected to pay $17+ for two burgers and one order of fries! I had the "little burger" my husband had the regular burger. The difference was that my burger was one patty of meat while his was two. We ordered the regular size fries which come in a cup. They were generous in the fries as the cup was full and there were quite a few more in the bottom of the bag. But, I could have gone to a "sit down" restaurant and had a full meal for this price.