“Relaxing”
Dining table
Kitchen
Recliner and kitchen
kitchen dining area
living room with sleeper sofa
fire place and 50in flat screen
view from upstairs
dining area
reclining love seat
bear
welcome bear
picnic table on front porch
rocking chairs on front porch
king master suite
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Cathy4949
Lima, Ohio
“Relaxing”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

The two-bedroom, 2 bath cabin was well maintained and clean. It also had more parking space than the majority of cabins we saw on the way up the mountain -- big plus! The kitchen was clean and we had everything we needed to prepare stove-top or oven meals. Our week was very enjoyable and relaxing with quality time spent rocking on the front porch, master deck or relaxing in the hot tub. We would have rated the cabin a 5 except there was a very limited view because of the cabin below us and the tree growth -- we though the view would be much improved in late fall.

The directions to the cabin must be followed carefully. We missed a road sign and one of the signs was different from the other signs so we almost missed it, but we received excellent assistance from the owner.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cleanliness!
Liked least: Limited view
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Ms
Reviewed November 19, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

Older travelers Rugged travelers
Joellen70...
Columbus, Ohio
“The cabin is great, but the road was terrible”
Reviewed November 9, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

The cabin was very nice and the accomodations were great. TV reception was great. I loved the screened in porch where the hot tub and picnic table was. But unless you have a Jeep or heavy duty truck that can withstand the incline on the road to the cabin, you might as well forget it. We had a minivan and got stuck going up because it was dark and rainy, and the road was curvy and we did not take a wider turn on one of the curves and could not get up the road. I was so scared that night, but we back down the hill and made a wider turn on the curve and finally got to our cabin. The next day we got back before it got too dark and we could see the road much better. But then we missed all the nightlife down in the city of gatlinburg. Next time I see an advertisement for a cabin at the top of the mountain, I will never stay there. I will find one closer to the bottom of the mountain.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: The curvy, steep incline road to the cabin.
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Norristown

Reviewed September 13, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway
NC
Reviewed May 26, 2012 for a stay in April 2012
person found this review helpful

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$110
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing