“Fantastic meals.”

The Pottery House Cafe and Grille
Ranked #2 of 180 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving the highest quality steaks, fresh seafood, gourmet salads and more, The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe and Grille is the perfect place for a romantic dinner for two under the stars or lunch with friends in the contemporary dining room. Located in the former home of potter Doug Ferguson, the relaxed atmosphere is a peaceful change from the hectic pace of Pigeon Forge.Begin your meal with piping-hot bread made from grains stone ground at our historic Old Mill and served on platters handcrafted by skilled artisans next door at our Pigeon River Pottery. Handmade cakes, pies, cheesecake and pastries provide a perfect ending to an unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Ribeye steak is best in area. Avacado ranch dressing on salad is wonderful. For dessert it's a gossip between chocolate cake and coconut pie. If you don't have room for it after your meal. Take a piece for later. You won't regret it

Reviewed February 28, 2014

This was one of the best meals we had on our Tennessee vacation. The bread and butter was amazing and the peanut butter pie was divine! The service was top notch! Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

We have been twice so far.I've had the soups and quiche of the day and they were superb. Being a New Yorker I wasn't sure of sweet tea. Waitress said wait a second, made it 1/2 and half and now wherever I am, I ask for it that way. Cute, quaint and southern hospitality. Can't wait til fall to go again! We were there in spring of 2011 and Christmastime 2012!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We have ate here several times, and this is our favorite place to eat! It never disappoints, and Valentine's night was again a perfect meal. The atmosphere was warm and inviting next to a roaring fire with live music. Our meal of blackened grouper with a shrimp sauce and chicken tenders with the jalapeno corn casserole was the best meal we had while staying in area. The dinner was complete with two chocolate covered strawberries served in a handmade pottery heart that we were given to take home... wow! What a great surprise as seeing the bowl was worth $9.99 if you bought it at the pottery store next door. That is when a restaurant goes above and beyond to make a memorable meal even better! I think we could eat here every meal!

Reviewed February 15, 2014

My husband and I ate here on Valentine's day. We ordered the dinner for 2. THE BEST STEAK AND TWICE BAKED POTATO I've EVER EATEN! Plus, we got a heart shaped dish to keep! The $36 got us 2 dinners consisting of a salad, a 8 oz ribeye, side dish, asparagus and a soft drink....plus a dessert to share, a small, keepsake dish with 2 chocolate dipped strawberries.
The dinner was amazing. The only negatives that I have is that it wasn't, in my opinion, clearly stated that it was one dessert to share and our waitress was asked to bring us bread and she never did. I'm not sure if she had other tables in the other room, or what. The other waitresses were really checking in on their tables and I didn't see her checking on anyone. When she did come to the table she was very polite though.