“Great food”

The Pottery House Cafe and Grille
Ranked #2 of 179 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving the highest quality steaks, fresh seafood, gourmet salads and more, The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe and Grille is the perfect place for a romantic dinner for two under the stars or lunch with friends in the contemporary dining room. Located in the former home of potter Doug Ferguson, the relaxed atmosphere is a peaceful change from the hectic pace of Pigeon Forge.Begin your meal with piping-hot bread made from grains stone ground at our historic Old Mill and served on platters handcrafted by skilled artisans next door at our Pigeon River Pottery. Handmade cakes, pies, cheesecake and pastries provide a perfect ending to an unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Wish we didn't wait till end of trip to go. I had the grilled catfish. It was wonderful with right amount of spices. Will be back next time up this way.

1  Thank Steve M
There are newer reviews for The Pottery House Cafe and Grille

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My husband & I went here for our mid-day meal. They have such a great special of 1/2 sandwich (I had chicken salad & hubby had ham), cup of soup (potato soup is out of this world) & they give you home-made potato chips. I love raspberry tea & they had the best I had ever drank. The dining room is beautifully decorated. You can eat inside or outside in their special seating area which is great. A wide variety of items to choose from on their menu...yum, yum

1  Thank genericqueen
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I ate at the pottery house restaurant..love the atmosphere, fast and friendly service.Danielle was our waitress. she was very helpful, since I was trying to decide what to order..she took the time to go over a few choices..ordered fried green tomatoes and the soup and salad combo.. I loved it will definitely be back again..and I will ask for Danielle again.

1  Thank patricia l
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

My husband is a picky eater and this place left him very pleased! Love the food and staff is very friendly! The decor is beautiful as well!

1  Thank MeaganStaton
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great portions, great food, lunch is reasonable for a family, dinner tends to be more expensive. Service was great too. We will definitely be back when we are in the area.

1  Thank Dabney15