“Neat pottery, underwhelming food?”

The Pottery House Cafe and Grille
Ranked #2 of 175 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving the highest quality steaks, fresh seafood, gourmet salads and more, The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe and Grille is the perfect place for a romantic dinner for two under the stars or lunch with friends in the contemporary dining room. Located in the former home of potter Doug Ferguson, the relaxed atmosphere is a peaceful change from the hectic pace of Pigeon Forge.Begin your meal with piping-hot bread made from grains stone ground at our historic Old Mill and served on platters handcrafted by skilled artisans next door at our Pigeon River Pottery. Handmade cakes, pies, cheesecake and pastries provide a perfect ending to an unforgettable dining experience.
Huntsville, Alabama
“Neat pottery, underwhelming food?”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I tried their speciality coconut cream pie. It looked great, but I was underwhelmed. Perhaps my expectations were too high.

Sanford, Maine
“Great Food, reasonable prices”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Went there with my wife and her Aunt and Uncle. They frequent there when they visit TN and we can see why. Small but in a nice are of the city. Will go back in May of 2012 when we visit again.

• Visited May 2011
Brandon, Mississippi
“Still taking this restaurant, even 8 months later”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

My fiance and I came here after reading some Trip Adviser reviews. We were not lead astray! This was probably our favorite restaurant during our entire stay. We liked it so much, we came back a second time! Tasty food and large portions. We tried the club sandwich and the BBQ pulled pork. Both were tasty. the home-style fries were great. My fiance LOVED the pasta salad and said it was the best he's ever had. I had a side of fresh fruit, and was pleasantly surprised at the quality and variety of fruit in my dish.

Cheap and tasty. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Usmbabe5
central Illinois
“Yum!”
Reviewed March 23, 2012

We really enjoyed our experience at this restaurant. Our server was very friendly and hospitable. The food was wonderful. We had: chicken strips. hamburger, open-faced roast beef, club, the loaded chips, and pork BBQ. All of them were fantastic! The sides were great, especially the baked beans and jalapeno cornbread. If we are in the area again, we will definitely return!

Franklin, TN
“Perfect Food and Experience”
Reviewed March 21, 2012

We had dinner here one night on Spring Break with my family. Each one of us (ages ranging from 7 to 42) all agreed the food was fantastic. Our dishes ranged from pork chop with pralines/butter pecan sauce to French onion soup to hamburgers to chicken tenders. Everything was utterly delicious and perfect. It was the best pork chop I have ever had. The chicken tenders were incredibly fresh with a perfect light batter. The most delicious we have had. My son raved about them and he's eaten a lot of chicken tenders. This has to be the best food we will have on our 5 day trip and it's only day 2. I don't see how any other reastaurant here can top it. Service was efficient and thoughtful. Highly recommended.

1 Thank TravelingFranklinFam