“Great food”

The Pottery House Cafe and Grille
Ranked #2 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving the highest quality steaks, fresh seafood, gourmet salads and more, The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe and Grille is the perfect place for a romantic dinner for two under the stars or lunch with friends in the contemporary dining room. Located in the former home of potter Doug Ferguson, the relaxed atmosphere is a peaceful change from the hectic pace of Pigeon Forge.Begin your meal with piping-hot bread made from grains stone ground at our historic Old Mill and served on platters handcrafted by skilled artisans next door at our Pigeon River Pottery. Handmade cakes, pies, cheesecake and pastries provide a perfect ending to an unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed October 10, 2011

This was the first restaurant we tried on recent trip and it was great. I had a fried green tomato sandwich and for dessert I had cocunut cream pie. Made a good first impression.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,057)

Reviewed October 8, 2011

The food here was terrific, even better, we think, than it's sister restaurant, the Old Mill. I had the praline pecan filled pork chops and they were a real treat. We are going again tonight.

Reviewed October 7, 2011

We ate here a late dinner. They said 15 minute wait or could be seated immediately on the patio. We took the patio seating and it was really nice. It had a little waterfall, pond, fish and flowers. There was music piped outside. It was the most romantic place we ate. My praline pork chop was good but my husband ordered the pulled pork and it wasn't very good. We still had a nice time there and will go back but will order something else.

Reviewed October 4, 2011

For starters, the corn chowder was "out of this world" and the fritters served with it were so good they'd make your tongue slap your brain. I had the open-faced roast beef sandwich and my wife had the turkey club, which were both Excellent. The service was Good and we are planning on going back to the Smokies soon. The next viisit would not be complete without a visit to The Old Mill.

Thank JohnandStephani... B
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Checked TripAdvisor for a nice lunch spot. So glad I did! I believe this restaurant does lunch and dinner daily. Service was pleasant and quick, we had a nice table inside where we could see outside from every angle. The patio seating was beautiful, but i felt it may be a little cool for me. The fried dill pickle chips are so worth it, chicken almond soup with strawberry spinach salad was delicious. I don't believe you could go wrong with any of the choices. Just like others have mentioned, beautiful landscaping and a great gift shop to browse. Lunch for 2 under $20.

Parking note: for the month of October 2011, this restaurant along with The Old Mill Restaurant is charging $10 to park in the lot behind it. (This is the lot designated for their parking). You will recieve a ticket to use in the restaurant or adjoining gift shop worth $10. They are doing this because of all the activity in the area in hopes of preserving their customers some parking spaces. So don't let parking concerns keep you away.

2  Thank PeacefulSpirit4