“GREAT breakfast!”

The Pottery House Cafe and Grille
Ranked #2 of 188 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Grill
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Serving the highest quality steaks, fresh seafood, gourmet salads and more, The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe and Grille is the perfect place for a romantic dinner for two under the stars or lunch with friends in the contemporary dining room. Located in the former home of potter Doug Ferguson, the relaxed atmosphere is a peaceful change from the hectic pace of Pigeon Forge.Begin your meal with piping-hot bread made from grains stone ground at our historic Old Mill and served on platters handcrafted by skilled artisans next door at our Pigeon River Pottery. Handmade cakes, pies, cheesecake and pastries provide a perfect ending to an unforgettable dining experience.
Reviewed October 1, 2011

We used to eat breakfast what used to be called the Apple Barn. Old Mill tops them. Breakfast is fantastic and u get all you want. Less than 10 bucks a person.

1  Thank LuckyUs3
Write a ReviewReviews (4,199)

Reviewed September 29, 2011

After checking trip advisor for recommendations, we decided to try The Old Mill Pottery House Cafe and Grille. We've now discovered a new favorite place in Pigeon Forge. We dined there for dinner one night and returned for lunch the next day. Outstanding food, service and atmosphere with very reasonable prices. Will definitely go back when in the area!

Reviewed September 29, 2011

I went here with family on sunday around 1130 hrs for lunch. I loved the outside seating area (and it was a beautiful day), but the tables were not big enough for our party of eight. We were seated inside near the front of the building, right by the window. For my meal I ate the smokehouse burger, it was quite delicious. Our server was nice, but service was a little slow. After our meal we went around the corner and shopped in the pottery store, and candy shoppe. The cafe and surrounding area is very well manicured and pleasing to look at. I would definetely go back. My one complaint would be that they apparently need to improved their restroom facilities, there was a line outside the womens restroom.

Reviewed September 23, 2011

Had a late lunch at the Old Mill Pottery House Cafe and Grille had soup and 1/2 sandwich and it was great. Baked potato soup was excellent with shredded cheese and bacon and chives and club sandwich was equilavent to a normal size sandwich to me.

Reviewed September 21, 2011

We went here for dinner after playing miniature golf. They food was excellent as well as the service. I had the Pottery Melt Burger, it was sooo delicious. They bake their own bread and this came on grilled homemade onion rye bread with grilled onions and melted swiss cheese. I could only eat half, it was a HUGE sandwich!! I opted for the red beans and rice for a side instead of fries. Dan got the Carolina Pulled Pork Plate, he got a pile of pulled pork BBQ that was yummy, it also came with baked beans and cole slaw and jalapeno corn bread, so much food and he ate every bit of it. I liked his baked beans over the red beans and rice and I don't like jalapeno's in anything but you could not taste them in the cornbread. Only draw back is they close at 9pm daily and we usually eat later than that. I heard from the locals that their Quiches are fantastic but I was in the mood for a burger. We will definitely eat there again and I will try the Quiche next time!!