“FUN!”

Pigeon Forge Gem Mine
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Enjoyed panning for precious stones. I got a beautiful ring made from my findings. Lots of fun. Employees very friendly. Lots of beautiful jewelry for sale.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

We decided on the gem/fossil bucket to share. The kids and my husband had fun sifting through the sand to find their "treasures". Of course the buckets are pre screened and you are guaranteed to find stuff and of course your not going to get rich off of it, its just good ole fun. We went into the store after and got everything identified for us.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Way overpriced...in my opinion. I was so upset because my kids were really wanting to do this, but we've done something similar in Texas...half the price! I say, shop around or just don't do it.

1  Thank cllakegrl
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This is just a place to sell rocks. I expected some sort of history of mines or a walk through a mine. Very costly.

3  Thank Masvacation
Reviewed July 11, 2013

we liked getting to search for the gems. We even got jewelry made from the gem and turned out wonderful. My son and a friend of mine and I got something out of this. This is the first time we have done this. Thank you all.