“Great- for large groups”
other travelers have booked this property
Living Room1 Living Room2
Theater Floor Wet Bar
Game Room
Hot Tub
Mountain Views from Deck
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Coach201
Keithville
“Great- for large groups”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Space was great in cabin. Parking for 4. Had some issues with cleanliness. Pretty much cleaned it ourselves when we arrived. Very steep driveway to get to top. Perfectly between PF and GB. Kids had plenty to do at cabin. Community pool was a disappointment. Still. I would book it again. Plenty of space to separate a bit with that large a crowd. 3 living rooms with a game room.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Birmingham
Reviewed December 8, 2013 for a stay in December 2013

Luxury-minded travelers
Wael-AQ
Muskegon, Michigan
“Great Vacation in the Clouds”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed in this Cabin as an extended family of 14 members of all age groups. I researched cabins for months and after going through hundreds of cabins, and their configurations, features, reviews! I selected the Elegant Elk. The reservation process went very smooth and the welcome instructions provided simple and useful instructions for getting to and accessing the cabin. Upon arrival, we were able to settle quickly and comfortably as the floor plans provided were accurate and represent reality. The cabin was extremely clean and contained sufficient towels and lenin. My family immediately fell in love with the place and soon after settling into the rooms, members of the family separated within the 4 story cabin according to their interest; some of the kids went to the game room, and adults went to the balcony(s) to enjoy the magical views of the smokies. On our first night, we all gathered in the theatre room and watched a movie in a well equipped theatre room. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this cabin and we congratulate its owners for having such cabin in this forest and thank them for keeping a meticulous attention to its well keeping as a luxurious cabin in the smokies. We had a minor issue with one of the toilets, which I reported hoping that it will be resolved during that day. To my surprise, the owner and his wife responded immediately and within minutes they sent someone who was able to resolve the matter well within half an hour from the time it was reported, and called to ensure it was done. I was impressed.
This is no ordinary cabin, and we were all sad to leave it after 5 nights of living luxuriously in the clouds. I will certainly love to visit again when time permits and based on the number of guests I have. We were 14 and the cabin will easily accommodate another 6 to 8 people comfortably. It takes few minutes to get to town yet it certainly feels that you are living in the clouds !!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Condition of property, magical views, easy access to town while being in the forest
Liked least: Sometimes setting in the balcony at night attracted some insects which is common for this area
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed July 22, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

People with disabilities Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Florida
Reviewed June 23, 2010 for a stay in June 2010
people found this review helpful

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing