“Small but good.”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Small but good.”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This show did not have the grandeur of other productions but the music was good and very entertaining.

Visited October 2013

Columbus, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Waste of money”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

This was the worst show I have ever seen. No waste your money and go. No talent, no dancers and not even a band. We left at intermission.

Visited October 2013
6 Thank Q5108EMjohnj
New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Surprise outcome”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

When the show started I was surprised that the show only involved 2 people it turned out that patty and jc gave a really good shoe .the Elvis impersonater was excellent.the pother person who was papas toe was very good as we'll i
I had heard about the patty waszakbut was never able to schedule .i did not know that patty was in the show but I am very happy that I got to see her

Visited August 2013
Kildeer, Illinois
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Terrible waste of money”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

When one goes to see a show that is billed as a 50's 60's 70's and 80's Oldies show, that is what I expect to see and hear. That was NOT what we heard. First of all, there was NO band, NO dancers, NO background singers, etc.

There is a woman MC that also sings and plays a few saxophone numbers, and an elderly gentleman that stands behind what looks to be a large "box" of some sort that seems to hold their C.D. player/sound system. Then there were a few individuals that came out to sing a few numbers. The Elvis impersonator was very good, but the 15 year old girl they billed as some sort of up and coming superstar was atrocious. They took this little girl that LOOKED like a little girl, gave her a bunch of makeup and adult clothing, and then had her sing, in a voice that I judged to be very amateurish. There were a few other singers that did have good voices, but........

MOST of the songs they sang were Gospel music!!!!!! I have nothing against Gospel music, but when I go to a Oldies type show, there are 2 things I do NOT expect to hear; one is Rap and the other is Gospel! One of the singers even said that one of the Gospel tunes he sang was one he recently wrote! Duh!!!! At an Oldies show? I guess the reason for this is that they were there to get people to buy their Gospel C.D.'s!

Significantly less than half of the tunes were oldies. What's more, since there were no background singers or accompanying instruments, what we actually got was essentially Karaoke session!!!!!! Terrible, terrible show. I feel like we were "cheated"!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank peter w
Burlington, Kentucky
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun for family”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

No dirty jokes and such. Patty's show is fun. We've been twice on our Pigeon Forge visits. The children will love it Not every show can have big bucks budget. They get by though.
Hospitality is way above average.

Visited December 2012