Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Smoky Mountain Ziplines tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,855 results
All reviews zip lining zipline tour pooh bear awesome experience afraid of heights bucket list these guys a lot of fun great fun highlight of our trip staff was very friendly whole family worth the money ty diesel tripping isaiah
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I highly recommend this company for all your zip lining needs! Had such a great time and can’t wait to go back! The staff make you feel right at home

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Mark and Sweat made the experience so much fun, I fully trusted I was safe and had a wonderful time ziplining. The views were amazing!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Sweat was amazing!! He made our zip lining extremely fun and entertaining!! I will definitely be back with my kids..especially if sweat is there!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great time! Our guides (Mark and Mike) were amazing. This was our first time and they were funny, informative and made us feel totally relaxed. Highly recommend this zip lining experience!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was my first time zip lining and Sweat and Ally made my experience awesome. We laughed the whole time. The views are fantastic and I would high recommend Smoky Mountain Ziplining to my friends. My friends and I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a first zipling experience for my daughters ages 12 and 9. The guides (Mike and Mark) were so good with them. Great sense of humor and definately helped to ease their initial anxiety. I would highly recommend this adventure to any family. P.S. come prepared with corny jokes! This trip was filled with laughs as well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Andrew and Marshall were hilarious. They made you feel safe at all times and nobody worried about how high we were. We will definitely be back next year.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Definitely had an amazing time zip lining. Ally and Sweat were probably the best guides we could’ve ever had. Great experience beautiful views and they make it fun and relaxing. Can’t wait to come back and go again!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great time with our son. It was definately a cool experience. Our guides, Mike and Mark, were great and made the experience more fun!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a top notch company. Been there twice now and each time was fantastic. The guys are professional and funny. Just an excellent 2 hours.