“Great family fun!” 5 of 5 bubbles

$13.99*
and up
Tomb Egyptian Escape Game in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Located only a mile and a half off the Pigeon Forge parkway, Smoky Mountain Ziplines offers the newest canopy tour in the Great Smoky Mountains area with the same experienced and lovable crew you've enjoyed zipping with in years past. We finally have our brand new course open that we've been promising our loyal guests for the last year. Its a two hour adventure across 4200' of cable including one 30' tall controlled descent, free canned drinks, and the highest trained and funniest zipline guides in the Pigeon Forge area. Guests start the tour riding to the top of our mountain in our M35a3 military trucks. Once at the top of the mountain they’re given s short instructional on how to ride our ziplines. The friendly nature of our course starts riders with a gentle beginning line before reaching heights well over the treetops and offering some of the best views in town. A couple of lines in we also send guests down our brand new controlled descent on our Deus Device letting them freestyle down thirty feet between platform decks. From there its off to our massive new tower for a truly one of a kind view of Mt. Leconte on sunny days. Line four is our longest zip of 800' before returning you to our fully immersive tree platforms for a real canopy experience. Our fully trained and safety conscious guides are with you the whole way handling all of the hooking, unhooking, and thanks to our brand new brake system even the braking. Call us today! We're ready and willing to take your family's mountain adventure to brand new heights. The canopy tour is perfect for first time zippers as well as experienced thrill seekers. Once the 2 hour canopy tour is over, you can enjoy complimentary canned beverages at our base camp as well as a chance to view your group's reasonably priced photos. Smoky Mountain Ziplines is sure to provide your family with a once in a lifetime experience!
Terre Haute, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great family fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Thank you for a great time! We were return zippers to Smoky Mountain Ziplines and they did not disappoint us! Our guides JP and Redlight were awesome, We're already looking forward to next year!! Be sure to bring your camera along to get pictures. They do offer a picture cd for a very resonable price that will have several pictures of your family on it, I always pick one up.

Tehachapi, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Flying thru the Trees in the Smokey Mountains...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Had some time to kill in Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg, so we decided to try ziplining. The folks at Smokey Mountain Ziplines were simply awesome. Their facility is close to the main drag through Pigeon Forge, so it didn't take us long to get there. We did the 9-line package. The guides were good people, fun, and made the adventure easy yet exciting. I have a mild case of acrophobia (standing more than a couple rungs up on any ladder gives me fits!) but I had no issues at all with zip lining. This was an awesome afternoon. HIghly recommended.

Visited June 2013
Solon, Iowa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Another 5 Dot Review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Took our two teenagers to Smoky Mountain Ziplines mainly due to their high TripAdvisor rating. Although I personally did not do the zipline, my family rated their experience very highly. They said their guides were fun yet professional. As for me, i found all of the staff to be extremely personable and friendly. They told me to help myself to complimentary beverages while I waited for my adventurers and gave me some great advice and tips about what to do in the area. The Zipliners were given discount cards if they wanted to come back again to do some of the faster lines at a discounted rate. Will definitely do this again.

Bastrop, Louisiana
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

my fiancé and 5 kids, 9,10,12,13,17 bought the 9 line package( I was to scared lol). They had an awesome time. We were a little worried about some of the kids backing out because they have never zip lined before but that didn't happen. The guides made them feel at ease and it was an experience they will never forget. It took them about 2 hrs and all the kids wished they would have gotten the 14 lines. If we ever go back to Pigeon Forge this is something we will do again. The staff was very friendly and professional. They gave everyone in the group funny nicknames and had lots of jokes. I cant say enough good things about this place. I see why they are #1. A special thanks to Woodstock and Diesel (the guides) you guys were great. The kids talked about y'all for days.

Temperance, Michigan, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Very good, safe, family friendly fun!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We did the 14 line package and it made for a full afternoon. There were two other groups of four that joined us for a total of 12 people plus our two guides. The guides were great and the zip lines were good. I've ziplined before on more agressive lines that let you get a little more crazy (flipping upside down) but I had my two kids ages 9 and 11 with me so it worked out well. Great experience!!