Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Smoky Mountain Ziplines tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

1,857 results
All reviews zip lining zipline tour pooh bear awesome experience afraid of heights bucket list these guys a lot of fun great fun staff was very friendly whole family worth the money ty diesel tripping isaiah zips
Reviewed July 22, 2013

my fiancé and 5 kids, 9,10,12,13,17 bought the 9 line package( I was to scared lol). They had an awesome time. We were a little worried about some of the kids backing out because they have never zip lined before but that didn't happen. The guides made them feel at ease and it was an experience they will never forget. It took them about 2 hrs and all the kids wished they would have gotten the 14 lines. If we ever go back to Pigeon Forge this is something we will do again. The staff was very friendly and professional. They gave everyone in the group funny nicknames and had lots of jokes. I cant say enough good things about this place. I see why they are #1. A special thanks to Woodstock and Diesel (the guides) you guys were great. The kids talked about y'all for days.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

We did the 14 line package and it made for a full afternoon. There were two other groups of four that joined us for a total of 12 people plus our two guides. The guides were great and the zip lines were good. I've ziplined before on more agressive lines that let you get a little more crazy (flipping upside down) but I had my two kids ages 9 and 11 with me so it worked out well. Great experience!!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

After doing a lot of research on ziplining we decided to go to Smoky Mountain Ziplines because of reviews and the fact that it was up in the mountains. We had so much fun doing the 9 lines we ended up upgrading to the super at the end. Our guides were Matt and Eric they were a lot of fun but focused on safety too. The guides made it a great experience. I highly recommend ziplining and start with the 14 line tour you will love every minute of it. It's expensive but well worth it!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We had a blast thanks to our AWESOME guides! Despite the nerves, Eric and Woodstock's fun personality and good looks, allowed us to relax and enjoy ourselves. This definitely made our trip unforgettable.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We picked Smoky Mountain Ziplines because of the great reviews. I wasn't sure how anyone could live up to these great reviews but they did! Matt and Eric were the most awesome guides. It is true the people are what made this such an awesome experience. It started at the front door and never stopped. Matt and Eric were so awesome that we first timers were never scared. It is amazing that you could be doing something so thrilling yet feel so safe at the same time. The experience changed me. The zip lining was great but it was so refreshing to meet so many people that truly loved what they were doing. DON'T MISS THE EXPERIENCE -- Just do it!!