“WOW!! We Loved It!!!!”

$13.99*
and up
Tomb Egyptian Escape Game in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Located only a mile and a half off the Pigeon Forge parkway, Smoky Mountain Ziplines offers the newest canopy tour in the Great Smoky Mountains area with the same experienced and lovable crew you've enjoyed zipping with in years past. We finally have our brand new course open that we've been promising our loyal guests for the last year. Its a two hour adventure across 4200' of cable including one 30' tall controlled descent, free canned drinks, and the highest trained and funniest zipline guides in the Pigeon Forge area. Guests start the tour riding to the top of our mountain in our M35a3 military trucks. Once at the top of the mountain they’re given s short instructional on how to ride our ziplines. The friendly nature of our course starts riders with a gentle beginning line before reaching heights well over the treetops and offering some of the best views in town. A couple of lines in we also send guests down our brand new controlled descent on our Deus Device letting them freestyle down thirty feet between platform decks. From there its off to our massive new tower for a truly one of a kind view of Mt. Leconte on sunny days. Line four is our longest zip of 800' before returning you to our fully immersive tree platforms for a real canopy experience. Our fully trained and safety conscious guides are with you the whole way handling all of the hooking, unhooking, and thanks to our brand new brake system even the braking. Call us today! We're ready and willing to take your family's mountain adventure to brand new heights. The canopy tour is perfect for first time zippers as well as experienced thrill seekers. Once the 2 hour canopy tour is over, you can enjoy complimentary canned beverages at our base camp as well as a chance to view your group's reasonably priced photos. Smoky Mountain Ziplines is sure to provide your family with a once in a lifetime experience!
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“WOW!! We Loved It!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2011

Diesel (Sean) and Cale were our guides and they were GREAT!!! Good instruction beforehand, we felt very safe, and everything went really smooth :)

Visited August 2011
SMZZIP865, Manager at Smoky Mountain Ziplines, responded to this review, August 22, 2011
Dear jennifercmu,
My name is Bodhi and I am the lead guide and trainer at Smoky Mountain Ziplines. I'd like to thank you for your visit with us. I noticed you're from Pigeon Forge which is a wonderful thing because we love for all of our locals to come in and try us out especially with our sevier county id local discount. Also I'd like to thank ya'll for your review of us on trip advisor and wish ya'll a wonderful day! Thanks again!
Bodhi
Lead Guide and Trainer

Independence, Kentucky
“Excitement for a lifetime.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

This was my first trip to Pigeon Forge, I was invited for a relaxing weekend with new friends. The 6 of us girls (46 to 73 years of age) decided to go check out the Zip Lines. I am so happy we did, I have always had a fear of heights, and this was my way of getting over it. Our tour guides, Moose and Kurt were great from the beginning. They made you feel safe, and at all times, made sure you were having fun. We did 18 zip lines, and even had so much fun me and another girl in the group went back the next morning to do the "Super" lines. Which they made seem like a breeze, that we ended up doing them twice. I want to thank both Kurt and Moose, and Pawpa for a great experience.

Sandy :)

Dear 859Sandra (Sandy),
My name is Bodhi and I am the main trainer and lead guide for Smoky Mountain ZIplines. First off, I'd like to personally thank you for your visit with us and the time you took to write a review for us on tripadvisor. Moose and Kurt are very exceptional guides and I couldn't be prouder at the fact that you took away from your experience with us our number one priority here which is safety. I am very glad you attacked your fear of heights with us and I'm sure you must've conquered it if you rode our Super lines twice. I print off the trip advisor reviews everyday as we get new ones in and hand them out to the guides mentioned. Moose, Papaw, and Kurt were very happy to receive ya'lls review and wanted to convey their thanks to ya'll for taking the time to come visit and re-visit, Thanks, and have a wonderful day Ms. Sandy and come back and see us again soon.
Bodhi
Lead Guide and Trainer
Hickory, Pennsylvania
“A great time would do it again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

We had never ziplined before.What a great time are guides Doc and Papaw are the best. They made are time there very enjoyable.
Thanks again
Bob&Nancy Bezusko

Visited August 2011
SMZZIP865, Owner at Smoky Mountain Ziplines, responded to this review, August 22, 2011
Dear Robert B (Bob and Nancy Bezusko)
My name is Brenda Hodge and I am one of the owners of Smoky Mountain Ziplines and I would like to thank ya'll for coming to visit us, and taking the time to fill out a review on tripadvisor. Doc and Papaw are great guides indeed and one of two father and son teams that we have zipping with us here. As I'm sure you already know, they make an interesting duo up there to zip with and brighten our whole establishment with both their awesome personality and positive demeanors. We are very blessed to have them both here with us. Thank you again for sharing your review of us and for coming to experience our ziplines. I hope ya'll have a wondeful day and thanks again!
Brenda Hodge "Aunt B"
Smoky Mountain ZIplines
Mendon, Michigan
“Awesome! Definitely a highlight of our family vacation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

We zipped with Papaw & Brad as our zip guides and our family had a GREAT time. (12 & 19 yr olds) Our daughters thought this was our most fun family vacation - even better than Disney! The Mountains were beautiful and the people of TN were all super nice - so sure beats the hustle and bustle of big city any day! We highly recommend Smoky Mountain Ziplines & ask for Papaw & Brad - you'll have a great time!

Dear Diane Z,
My name is Brenda Hodge and I am one of the owners of Smoky Mountain ZIplines, and I'd like to thank ya'll for both your visit with us and providing us with a review on tripadvisor. I couldn't agree with ya'll more on beating the hustle and bustle of the big city. I was born and raised right here in Pigeon Forge and the mountains are definately home. Thank you again for your kind words and your visit to us. Have a wonderful day!
Sincerely
Brenda "Aunt B" Hodge
Owner
Kalona, Iowa
“What a wonderful time!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

We had such a wonderful time with our guides, Turtle, Lee and Scuba Steve. They were very patient and made our experience wonderful. We had 9 people, 3 women (35), and kids 15, 11, 9, 8, 6 and 5. They made us feel very comfortable--I am completely terrified of heights. I would recommend them and go back again!!

Dear JenRob11,
My name is Ross Ogle and I am one of the owners of Smoky Mountain Ziplines and I would like to take the time to thank you for your visit with us and the time you took to review us online at tripadvisor. Although new additions for our 2011 season, Turtle, Lee and "Scooby" as I like to call him have become remarkable members of our friendly and capable team here at Smoky Mountain ZIplines and I'm happy they were able to share with you such a memorable and fear-conquering experience. Thank you again and have a wonderful day!
p.s. don't forget about your rezipper discount when you come see us again.
Ross "Topper" Ogle