“Definitely a must do adventure !! Well worth the money !!!”

Smoky Mountain Ziplines
Book In Advance
More Info
$13.99*
and up
Tomb Egyptian Escape Game in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Located only a mile and a half off the Pigeon Forge parkway, Smoky Mountain Ziplines offers the newest canopy tour in the Great Smoky Mountains area with the same experienced and lovable crew you've enjoyed zipping with in years past. We finally have our brand new course open that we've been promising our loyal guests for the last year. Its a two hour adventure across 4200' of cable including one 30' tall controlled descent, free canned drinks, and the highest trained and funniest zipline guides in the Pigeon Forge area. Guests start the tour riding to the top of our mountain in our M35a3 military trucks. Once at the top of the mountain they’re given s short instructional on how to ride our ziplines. The friendly nature of our course starts riders with a gentle beginning line before reaching heights well over the treetops and offering some of the best views in town. A couple of lines in we also send guests down our brand new controlled descent on our Deus Device letting them freestyle down thirty feet between platform decks. From there its off to our massive new tower for a truly one of a kind view of Mt. Leconte on sunny days. Line four is our longest zip of 800' before returning you to our fully immersive tree platforms for a real canopy experience. Our fully trained and safety conscious guides are with you the whole way handling all of the hooking, unhooking, and thanks to our brand new brake system even the braking. Call us today! We're ready and willing to take your family's mountain adventure to brand new heights. The canopy tour is perfect for first time zippers as well as experienced thrill seekers. Once the 2 hour canopy tour is over, you can enjoy complimentary canned beverages at our base camp as well as a chance to view your group's reasonably priced photos. Smoky Mountain Ziplines is sure to provide your family with a once in a lifetime experience!
Reviewed August 1, 2011

The gudies Brian & Gibby did such a fabolous job teaching, and made the time spent with them very fun !! I had never zip lined before and when it came time I had to do the Supers !! Keep up the great work, I will definetly come back again !!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,581)

Reviewed August 1, 2011

The tour guides, teaching us were rude, in particular Mr Peach was miserable. They should not expect the first timers to do wonders. I would not recommend anybody to go out their and waste their money.

5  Thank jason77450
Reviewed August 1, 2011

This was the most professional team I ever saw... Their detail to safety and enthusiasm for fun made this an outstanding adventure... My daughter got scared on the second line and wanted to leave and they handled her with such care and made her feel comfortable ... This is a definite thumbs up!!!!

Reviewed August 1, 2011

Bodhi and Cale were awesome guides. They were very entertaining and made sure that we were safe and had fun. I would highly recommend Smoky Mountain Ziplines to all of my friends. I will also recommend that they ask for Cale and Bodhi. The kids had a blast as well as the adults. When we are back in Pigeon Forge we will definately come back and do it again.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

Papaw, Brian, and Mike were the greatest! They were helpful and fun! The guides made sure we understood how to ride the lines safely. My 74 year old father rode all 18 lines and loved it! There were four in my party (family) and we plan to go back and ride the super zipline next year. WE LOVED IT!! Thanks Papaw, Mike and "Turtle".