“Bus to Bristol Nascar race was solid”
Review of Rocky Top Tours

Rocky Top Tours
Ranked #13 of 20 Tours in Pigeon Forge
Columbus, OH
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Bus to Bristol Nascar race was solid”
Reviewed March 20, 2011

I was in Pigeon Forge and was a first timer to the Sprint Cup race at Bristol. I made reservations three days before the event without any problems. Arrived at 7:15AM and my name was right there on the sheet. Paid my $30 and boarded a nice touring bus. Arrived at the track at 10:30AM and the directions the driver gave us about making it back to the bus in an hour proved to be spot on.

When the race was over I headed to the bus, we promptly left and made it back to Pigeon Forge in about 2 1/4 hours. I was able to relax, not worry about parking or traffic, and had a great time.

I highly recommend using them to go to a race if you are in Pigeon Forge. It was well worth the money.

Visited March 2011