“Family day”

LazerPort Fun Center
Ranked #28 of 43 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: LazerPort Fun Center has the newest and tallest "roller coaster style" go-kart track in Tennessee, the largest and most exciting laser tag arena, and an 18-hole indoor blacklight mini golf course. Unwind in a HUGE 10,000 sq. ft. video arcade and don’t forget to visit Sweet Sensations, an old fashioned ice cream parlor with hand dipped cones, sundaes, shakes, and more.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Greeneville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Family day”
Reviewed August 12, 2014

We bought a deal on Groupon. I would not want to pay full price for Lazer tag and putt putt but the kids had fun. It's OK for younger children...

Visited December 2013

Pisgah Forest, North Carolina
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Love Lazerport”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

This has been a tradition for several years for our family. Our trip is not complete until we have been to Lazerport at least three times :) We went for blacklight alien invasion golf. We paid for the first game and then found coupons for Free games. We returned two other times to play mini golf. Lazertag is a lot of fun, but you cant beat their mini golf.

Visited August 2014
Birmingham, Alabama
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lazer tag and game room was fun”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We loved the laze tag maze and the game room, even though the games were overpriced (mostly all of them we a dollar per game). They had good games though. We did the wristband so we could try the other go cart tracks up the strip since my teenagers love go carts. The best track we could use the wristband on was the place with the 30/40 mph carts, even though you can't use the band tabs for those tracks, they gave another track there you can use the tabs on. That track was better than the track at lazerport. And the tabs fell off and 3 out of the five people in our group lost tabs. Some were able to find the tabs when they feel if but I lost one during zip lining and it was gone forever. My other tabs were going to fall if so I just took then off. The lady said you could still use the tabs I took off as long as I kept the wristband past on so we all took them off after that to make sure we didn't lose anymore.

Visited July 2014
Fort Thomas, Kentucky
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“I was scared for my life!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

My partner and I chose to get the wristband in order to play mini golf, lazer tag and ride the go-karts. The lazer tag was fine, the mini golf was dirty and falling apart, but the real problem here was the go-karts. There is a very big structure that you ride to the top of, and once you're at the top, your car literally becomes airborne for a moment. It's nearly impossible to turn the wheel of the go-kart to avoid hitting the railing. Everytime I got to the top of that hill, I gritted my teeth and hung on for dear life because I was so scared I was going to fly over the railing. In fact, after the ride was mercifully over, we sat on the observation deck and watched others fear for their life and it was the best part of the experience. I'd fully recommend trying a different location for go-karts and mini golf if you value your life.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank misstracynicole
Stow, Ohio
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“nice attraction”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

The kids only did the lazer tag, but enjoyed it very much. The arcade is nice and the go-kart track looked fun.

Visited July 2014