“Really fun”

LazerPort Fun Center
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: LazerPort Fun Center has the newest and tallest "roller coaster style" go-kart track in Tennessee, the largest and most exciting laser tag arena, and an 18-hole indoor blacklight mini golf course. Unwind in a HUGE 10,000 sq. ft. video arcade and don’t forget to visit Sweet Sensations, an old fashioned ice cream parlor with hand dipped cones, sundaes, shakes, and more.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed June 11, 2014

It was a total of ten of us. 2 families and a friend. Neon putt putt golf, go kart track, and games made for some great family fun. Everywhere near by offers discount tickets for this place which helped with the cost. Would go again for sure.

All reviews
in 16 reviews
"passes"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

We stopped at Lazorport since we wanted to play lazer tag and indoor putt putt with our nephew. We used BOGO coupons...we had no issues with this. We signed up for lazer tag and waited our turn. We went to get the vests and most of the vests were ripped/torn from wear. Our group of 5 went into the course and my "gun" did not work at all! People could shoot my vest and it worked, but the gun would not work. After the round was over I told the attendant and he just put the vest/gun to the side. No offer of a refund or another round of lazer tag. I talked to another staff member and was told to look for someone wearing a management shirt. Needless to say, there were no management employees around to talk to. I would not recommend this place to anyone going to the area.

1  Thank Julie P
Reviewed June 7, 2014

my husband and boys(5& 7) rode the go karts and my daughter(2) and I got ice cream.let me tell you-it is the best ice cream deal ever!! I am a big couponer and I know a good deal. there are coupons (available at hotel front desk and @ihop and denny's)for buy 1 g1 ice cream to make it 1.25 per generous skoop and either sugar cone or waffle cone(they had about 15 -20 flavors). we went also to baskin robins and paid 1.99 for a "child skoop" and no cone. this was about the size of a golf ball. so anyways the lazer port fun center ice cream was best deal in the smokies- also ripley's attractions(we did the golf) have homeschool discount- just show your homeschool verification/i.d. titanic attraction also gives homeschool discount.show i.d. Thank You Jesus.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

We took my 3 year old twin girls to Dollywood, Gatlinburg, and 2 other Arcades before coming to Lazerport. This was by far the most fun my family had during our vacation here at Pigeon Forge, and that’s saying something because Dollywood was great. The staff really went out of their way showing my girls how to play the games and showed unbelievable patience when assisting my girls at the redemption counter with their pile of tickets. My wife and I were amazed with how the staff members made such a fuss over my girls, and truly made them feel special. My girls were smiling ear to ear with their treasures, and have been talking non-stop about Lazerport. I can’t wait to come back here once my girls are old enough to play some miniature golf and go for a few rounds of go-karts at Lazerport. There are a lot of Arcades in Pigeon Forge, but do yourself a favor, and check out Lazerport first, you won’t be disappointed!