“Good photos but long wait”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Old Time Photo

Old Time Photo
Ranked #32 of 42 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Est. 1999. We are located at Traffic light #7 on the corner of Old Mill Ave. and the Parkway. Within walking distance of the historic Old Mill. Always Buy One Get One Free! Stop by and check out our 7 different sets! You can choose from our two Western Saloons, Roaring 20's (Gangster) with a real 1934 model car!, Hillbilly Porch, Jail, Bathtub, and Victorian background. We also offer Just Hitched and Still Hitched photos for all you lovebirds! We are proud to offer the largest selection of frames and mats in town to compliment your old time photo.
Harrisonburg, Louisiana
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good photos but long wait”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

The photo quality was good, but wait was excessive. It is a photo shop and a souvenir store. You get the feeling that the wait is so you will buy other things from the store..

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jm B

Cambridge, Ohio
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“decent price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

My husband bugged me to do this, so I went along with it. It was fun dressing up, but the angle is definitely not flattering if you have even a hint of a double chin. So, yes, I am a little on the chubby side, but it is possible to take flattering pictures of chubby people if you take your time and help the person pose. The photographer didn't tell us she was taking pictures of just my hubby and me, or we would have played up the part a little more. We assumed our son was in all of the pictures. I felt that the photog could have experimented with poses a little more and actually come up with something a little more flattering or something a little more fun that actually elicited true smiles. I didn't like the end result because of the camera angle and facial expressions, but we had already changed out of costume, so I didn't want to ask for retakes and don't even know if that was an option. We didn't feel rushed at all and we came out with some nice pictures of our son, along with a family photo that will hang in our garage because that seems like the most fitting place for such an unflattering picture. The photog, took the extra pictures of our son, which I am sure was to get us to spend more money. We did, but the picture of my 9 year old is gorgeous so we couldn't pass it up.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank zyxwvut321
Fairfield, Ohio
77 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Fun old time photos”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

Good price and granddaughters liked the dress up. It was fun to try different costumes on and we had a real good laugh.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank rickb0109
Monroe City, Indiana
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“The best place to go for that old time photo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

This was our 2nd visit to this photo shop. Our photogragher, Joseph made it such a fun and enjoyable experience for us that we had to come back to him for this years photo!!! Am looking forward to our 3rd trip to this awesome little photo shop, and for Joseph to take our picture in the Spring of 2014!! I highly recommend it to everyone!!!

Visited April 2013
3 Thank IndianaBlonde
Illinois
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Pictures were good, not great, but good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were the only ones there at the time. No wait for us and no one was waiting. Still she only took about 20 minutes total with us. Got clothes on and snap, snap, snap...done. Also had a younger boy showing us the photos on the computer screen. Quickly clicked from picture to picture, but couldn't put two photos side by side on the screen for comparison. Kind of pricey....$30 for (2) 8x10's which had to be the same photo, then you could pick any pose for $12 per sheet plus tax. Pictures are printed on cheap paper.

Visited July 2013