“Perfect Photos”
Review of Old Time Photo

Old Time Photo
Ranked #31 of 42 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Est. 1999. We are located at Traffic light #7 on the corner of Old Mill Ave. and the Parkway. Within walking distance of the historic Old Mill. Always Buy One Get One Free! Stop by and check out our 7 different sets! You can choose from our two Western Saloons, Roaring 20's (Gangster) with a real 1934 model car!, Hillbilly Porch, Jail, Bathtub, and Victorian background. We also offer Just Hitched and Still Hitched photos for all you lovebirds! We are proud to offer the largest selection of frames and mats in town to compliment your old time photo.
Reviewed June 21, 2013

My son and his girlfriend had their pictures taken in the old tyme photo with the guns and also in the old bathtub. The pictures were great and the lady that took them was really friendly. He will have more pictures taken on our next visit to pigeon forge.

1  Thank Ruth C

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

My husband and 3 children had our photo made here. Wasn't thrilled with how they turned out for the price we paid. Was fun to dress up though and very neat backgrounds.

1  Thank Gapeach83
Reviewed May 13, 2013

It took alot of hard work to convince my friends to get together and take one all together, but once we did, we were glad that we did. A great memory for all of us..............

Reviewed May 3, 2013

The people who run this one were so amazing! We enjoyed our experience fully. Even when I said I didn't want to dress as a saloon girl I wanted to be a cowboy just like my husband and two sons - lol they were absolutely understanding and they still made me look feminine even with the cowboy garb on! They were just wonderful people. I will never forget them for their kindness and generosity. If ever I want old time portraits done again I will drive the five hours to TN just to have them do it! Wonderful Wonderful photographers! Absolutely one of the best times had in TN.

1  Thank Alicia P