“Fun in the Snow”
Review of Fantasy Golf

Fantasy Golf
Ranked #26 of 43 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed December 18, 2013

This is a very nice course and in fact its two courses in one complex. We played as well as we could in the snow. the nice things about this course is the its for novices and experts.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I were driving through on a road trip and stopped because it was close to our camp , park was boring and stupid, sorry, the front guy was nice and informative :-)

Reviewed September 4, 2013

there was no obstacles, it was all up and down hills, staff was very friendly, had a great time but i wouldnt go back

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The course was boring. Just up and down and curves. No creative obstacles. Then, add the Mosquitos that were feasting on us. I do not recommend playing here.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is a great miniature golf with one exception. Some kind of bugs bit my arms and legs. The kids had fun and I bought medicine for my bites. Will go back.