“alright”
Review of Fantasy Golf

Fantasy Golf
Ranked #27 of 43 Fun & Games in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed September 4, 2013

there was no obstacles, it was all up and down hills, staff was very friendly, had a great time but i wouldnt go back

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The course was boring. Just up and down and curves. No creative obstacles. Then, add the Mosquitos that were feasting on us. I do not recommend playing here.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is a great miniature golf with one exception. Some kind of bugs bit my arms and legs. The kids had fun and I bought medicine for my bites. Will go back.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Had fun at this mini golf center. Liked how it was a harder course than most of the courses I have tried, so I didn't get a great score, I counted all stroke instead of cutting off at 5, like the card said, and wound up with a score of 93, but I liked the challenge. Was a very hot day, though, so it made it a little unpleasant.

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

We had a good time at Fantasy golf. They offer two courses with one being pretty easy and the other trickier. The attendant was very nice although he gave us a bit of misinformation. My kids wanted to do the corse with the cooler statues and sites. He said our course featured those but it really didn't. Nonetheless we had a really good time and that's what's most important. The place is clean and friendly.