Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM

from $21.30
from $76.83
from $14.99
More Info
All reviews in great shape cart path tee boxes elevation changes love playing blind shots foot drop high handicap tee shots hilly terrain staff was very friendly beautiful scenery a lot of fun fairways mountains paths dormant
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice course. It was cart path only but still a very nice and challenging golf course. The staff was very friendly. The rates are pretty comparable to most tourists areas.

Reviewed October 11, 2018 via mobile

We played the front 9 a couple of days ago and found the course to be very well kept and challenging. Everyone was very accommodating! Recommend it!

Reviewed October 3, 2018

Great course, but too many holes are permanently “cart path only”. When finished, my Fitbit said I had climbed 43 flights of stairs. I will admit that some of this was based on my errant shots. Course is in great shape, greens were fast and I enjoyed the round.

Reviewed October 2, 2018 via mobile

Amazing views professional staff. Have played all over country and found this great layout. Challenging tee shots with great reward. Fun elevation changes will make you think about club selection. Greens were great and rolled true. If your in the area pack your sticks.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

This was the best maintain course we’ve ever played in 30 years. It was in very good condition despite the fact that it was cart paths only due to previous heavy rains. It was truly a lot of up and down hilly walking to get to your ball, but so worth it. The views were spectacular. The prices were $65 before 12 noon and $55 after 12 noon. They also take $5 off each person at is a Senior over 65 years old.

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

I was a walk on single yesterday, joined up with another single and had a great time. Being from Fl., have never played a course with hills like this ! I thought course was great. Excellent greens, rolled well and ball checked up on every shot. Fairways also were in great shape, Many sidehill and up and downhill lies. I would say,not a course for beginners. Hole number 12 is great, high elevation tee, to a green looks like a postage stamp from up there, fun to play.
There was no on course cart service yesterday , a week day, maybe on weekends? You do pass the club house o the turn, stay hydrated in this hot weather. I believe i paid $60.00 , senior price. Worth the cost to play .

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

My family was there August 23, a senior citizen and his 10 year old grandson. We were staying at Riverstone right beside it. So it was the perfect place to play. I could watch as they played the beautiful course. They had a great time. However your rates for a 10 year old is outrageous and ridiculous. 55$ for a 10 yr old is crazy!! I get the high demand of the course, I watched golfers play all week. I feel like that is over priced for jr golfers. How do you encourage jr golfers to get into the sport at 55$ around. Needless to say we won’t be returning and we will stick to playing in Virginia were it’s not totally outrageous for him and where they have a driving range at also.

1  Thank donnarae98
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Coming from flat ohio was very cool to play in the various terrain. One hole had to be a hundred foot drop from tee box to the green. Was a lot of fun. A bit costly but we were on vacation and it was worth it.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

STUNNING views. Loved the elevation changes (quite a change from flat Indiana!) and scenic course. GPS in carts. Course in great shape. It was more congested than expected for a tee time at 11:20am on a Thursday, so it took nearly 5 hours for 18 holes for 2 people. Course was well marked and was well maintained. Highly recommend but don't be in a hurry.

1  Thank _deb2242
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Fun and challenging layout. The staff was extremely friendly. The course was in excellent shape. I look forward to playing here again.