“frightening skycoaster”

25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“frightening skycoaster”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

my husband loved the skycoaster, myself can't hand anything that goes upside down, so i was all off balance and very very ill for well over an hour. if you love thrill rides and they don't make you ill, then i'd suggest this, but if you can't hang like myself, do not attempt it, b/c it will end up ruining the rest of your day!

Visited September 2012

San Angelo, Texas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Really Fast Go Carts”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

They have two tracks, a rollercoaster style track which I had to break a couple of times on ( Not something I usually find myself doing) because I felt like I was gonna flip because of the hills and thepro track which host some of the fastest go-carts I've driven.

Visited September 2012
Gloucester, Virginia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Best price on the strip for a little after dinner family fun!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We visited several of the other go kart tracks that wanted an arm and a leg to ride. We paid $32 for the 4 of us to ride on the elevated track and the "pro" track. It was a good time had by all! Please remember to ask for the military discount!

Visited August 2012
NC
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“great gocarts”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My boys ages 11 and 14 loved the Blake Jones GoCarts at Fast Tracks. The indoor waxed slick track was unique and fast. The 3 rides for $30 combo is their best deal.

Visited July 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Horrible customer service”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My entire family and relatives visited fast track while on vacation. My wife and sister in-law wanted something to drink. I went to the concession stand and ordered a lemonade and a coke and diet coke. When my wife tasted the diet coke it was flat. My sister in-law had the same problem with her coke. We returned to the concession stand where the girl on duty said there was nothing wrong with these drinks because the CO2 had been just changed out. Both sodas only had a sip from them and the girl behind the counter said she would not try again or refund our money for the flat sodas. She had a real attitude! Basically calling us liars. After getting the run around for several minutes my brother in-law got the owner of the park to come over. He explained that the concession stand was leased by a third party vendor and he had nothing to do with it. After several minutes he even tried to reason with the clerk in the concession stand. She refused to make it right. The owner of Fast Tracks gave a refund from his own register att he ticket booth. Needless to say we pack up all the kids and family and went down the street to another go cart track. Stay away from Fast Tracks if you plan on eating or drinking anything while there.
K.