“This is a Joke”
Review of Noah's Ark Animal Ride - CLOSED

Noah's Ark Animal Ride
Reviewed June 16, 2011

This is a joke. First off after finaly finding it in a parking lot of a resturant it was a stand and a fenced area that was about 10 foot by 5 foot. It is just a camal ride and your ride is around that small area. On some websites this is listed as an animal park so you would think a small zoo area. I couldnt believe it.

18  Thank meikalynnt
Reviewed September 22, 2008

I went on this camel ride in 2007 when I visited the Pigeon Forge area. I saw the camels out front of The Miracle Theater (near the WonderWorks) on the parkway when we entered town. They had a big sign up that said animal rides. I made a mental note to go back and ride the camels later.

We went back later in the week and asked about the camel ride. The people there said the camel ride was $5.00 (2007) and that I had to sign a waiver. Then I got to board my camel and my husband was allowed to take a few pictures of me, before my camel ride started. Then the guide led my camel around a little track area that looks like the desert and back to the start. It was probably a 5 minute camel ride.

It was ok. It was kind of short in duration & it was just a circle around the track area once. The camel was tame and seemed clean/healthy. I believe these are the camels that they use in the shows at the Miracle Theater.

I would recommend this attraction for children, who might be afraid to ride the camel for a long time. They will get a short ride & give you the opportunity to get a cute picture.

If you are looking for a real camel riding experience, then go to the Circle G Ranch in Strawberry Plains, TN (a short drive from the Pigeon Forge/Sevierville exit 407 off 40). It is just a short drive from the Smokies Flea Market! There you will get to ride a camel through a Safari Park for 30-60 minutes. That is the true experience & I would HIGHLY recommend it !! Plus they have a petting zoo on site too! Check out their review for more info!

25  Thank daisyferret1