“Family friendly”

Ranked #6 of 90 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
tennessee
“Family friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Spent one night after visiting Dollywood. Arrived around 7 pm and they were serving snacks to everyone. Front desk very friendly and efficient. Kids enjoyed indoor pool and outdoor lazy river. Pool area clean. Only downside was a strong chlorine smell in the indoor pool area.
Rooms clean and beds comfortable. Small patio with two chairs was a plus.
Breakfast a step above the usual "free" breakfast. Pancakes, waffles and omelets to order.
Being a choice member allowed a late check out so the kids enjoyed the pool til 12 .
Will stay here again whenever we are in Pigeon Forge.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (453)
Canton, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

I enjoyed staying at this hotel. The room was spotless which is a huge thing for me!! The shower was so clean. The beds were comfortable and our room had a cute little balcony to sit on. We could see the ferris wheel in the distance from our room which the kids loved. It was a little loud at night. Heard music until about 11, but then it quieted down each night. It sits a little bit off the main road so that was nice as well. The breakfast, which is included in the price of the hotel, was plentiful. They had a person to make omelets, there was scrambled eggs, sausage links, bacon, biscuits, gravy, cereal, yogurt, fruit cups, oatmeal, waffles, french toast, milk, juice, coffee, etc.. Lots to choose from. The staff was friendly and I thought the location was excellent. You can also buy tickets to lots of the shows and attractions at the front desk. The pool looked nice, but we did not have time to try it out. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Upper floor was nice. Liked the fact that I did not have anyone above us!!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Asheville, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

There were a couple of very minor issues the keep me from giving this hotel five stars, but rest assured this is a clean, comfortable place to stay. The pool area is small, but very well designed and a lot of fun. There are two small pools, two hot tubs, and a lazy river and water slide. There are also pleasant sitting areas inside and out and the lobby is a nice area to sit and read. The free breakfast is about standard for the hotels in this area, there was nothing unique to set it apart. There was a burned out lightbulb in our bathroom and at one point, hours after we checked-in, someone from the front dest call us because they did not know we had checked in. I fount everyone on the staff to be very nice and very professional.

I want to stay here again!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank chillmonkey2013
Martin, ky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

I just got home from a two night stay at the Clarion. I teach middle school and this year was the 8th grade trip planner. I researched all the hotels in Pigeon Forge and chose this one for our trip based on the reviews. I could not be more pleased!

Everyone I encountered was friendly and helpful. Jon Bentley in group sales is awesome! He made planning this stay with my 35+ group of people a breeze! Everything went smoothly from check-in to check-out. The students were delighted the outdoor pool was open and absolutely loved the water slide.

The rooms were extremely clean, and were nicely updated and furnished. The beds were the absolute best hotel beds I've ever slept in and the down alternative and down and feather pillows were great! It was very quiet in the hotel too, which was surprising because there were a couple more school groups (in addition to mine) in the hotel.

The breakfast was great. The made to order omelette station was really good and there was a very nice assortment of hot breakfast foods. The lemonade and juice in the afternoons was very nice too. The kids also loved the iPads in the lobby!

I could not be more pleased with this hotel, and will DEFINITELY be returning. This was the first overnight school trip I have planned and been in charge of, and working with the Clarion made it so much better. I'll definitely return here with future groups and am currently planning on returning with my husband in a couple months. I recommend this hotel to everyone!

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Belinda L
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

This place was one of the best hotel stays I've had. We slept like logs in the comfy beds. The room was spotless (I check ever nook and cranny) and smelled nice. No nasty odor when the heat kicked on. Everything worked right, shower was clean etc. The breakfast was great! The staff was VERY friendly and helpful etc. I will never stay in any other hotel after this when visiting Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg. My ONLY complaint would be that the elevators are a bit slow. And that was reaching for a complaint. (Also, we stayed during the cheer competition also like another review I saw and we heard nothing through the walls.... just saying)

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the parkway if you want to watch the Wheel at night. If you want quiet, ask fo...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank mizwolf2000
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Reviews are spot on for this place. Too many things to mention they are good about this motel. Rooms are nice sized, bed comfortable, fridge and microwave in rooms, staff goes out if their way to be friendly, morning breakfast is unbelievable with made to order omlettes, pancakes, biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon and so much more. The pool is outstanding with a basketball goal that will entertain for hours, indoor and outdoor hot tubs, a fire pit, lazy river, and large slide.

Definitely will return again soon.

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Runforfunn
Piqua, OH
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

We booked this hotel for a one night stay because it was rated #1 on trip advisor, and the hotel we normally stay at was booked. The biggest issue we had was that the hotel is not well insulated and you hear a lot of noises from surrounding bathrooms and hallways. There is some type of cheer/band competition in town, so I think there were a lot of kids running the hallways as well. The pool being open until 2 am might be a positive for some, but for us it created a lot of late night noise in the hallways. The breakfast was descent. I'm not sure we would stay here again because of the noise, it was a huge factor for us.

• Stayed March 2014