“Our Outstanding stay at Clarion Inn - Pigeon Forge”

Clarion Inn Dollywood Area
Ranked #5 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed May 17, 2011

I just returned from a high school band trip to Pigeon Forge. We stayed in the Clarion Inn, Piegeon Forge and I happily say it was the best experience I have ever had in a hotel. The amenities were wonderful, a free hot breakfast, fire pit, pools, lazy river, excercise facility, etc. The rooms were also great with plenty of outlets, storage space, and comfortable beds and pillows.

Most importantly, the manager and staff couldn't have been better. They were all so nice and treated us wonderfully. I have never seen a manager of a hotel work as hard as he did to make sure we had a wonderful stay.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. Our group was well taken care of through the entire visit.

• Stayed: May 2011
Scott_Ellis, General Manager at Clarion Inn Dollywood Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2011

We greatly appreciate your compliments and taking the time out from your busy schedule to write your review. Excellent customer service is extremely important at the Clarion Inn, if not #1 along with very clean rooms. The many free amenities, including the hot buffet breakfast were designed just for the guest's delight, as were the indoor & outdoor pool areas, massage chairs, and the state of the art fitness center. It is our pleasure to serve our guests and to welcome them during every repeat visit! Thank you again for the kind words.

Reviewed May 17, 2011

Scott and Staff,
I was traveling with Shelby's Travelers Group this past weekend and stayed at the Clarion for three nights. Excellent facilities,excellent amenities, warm and inviting lobby for socializing and relaxing. Entertainment provided to our group was
outstanding. I have never stayed at a place where the General Manager was so friendly and accommodating to the guest making the guest feel so welcome, greating them upon arrival and thanking them on departure. Thanks for
the enjoyable stay!!!!

• Stayed: May 2011

Thank you for your gracious compliments! My staff and I believe in giving our guests a warm welcome and treating them like family during their stay. I personally take a special interest in my guest's satifaction to ensure that they are enjoying our many amenities and to make sure there isn't anything else we can do for them. Excellent customer service is #1 here at the Clarion Inn. We hope you do stay with us again the next time you are in the Pigeon Forge area!

Reviewed May 16, 2011

Scott and his staff could not have been any nicer or more accommodating to our band ( Boone county high) and parents! The hotel is very clean and has everything you need. My family will definitely make this our hotel of choice next time we visit Pigeon Forge. Thanks again to Scott and his staff excellent job. I have never seen a harder working general manager. Job well done.

• Stayed: May 2011

I had the priviledge this past weekend of not just hosting one but two premier high schools whose students were the most disciplined and most honorable that I have ever seen in all of my years in the hotel industry. Our staff takes great pride in taking care of all of our guests but it was such a pleasure and a joy to host your students, we now see why your students win awards. Please take this time to accept our standing invititation for you, your students or any of their families to return to the Clarion Inn for any future stay. Thank you for the compliments to our staff and hotel, our excellence is driven by the quality of client such as you.

Reviewed May 16, 2011

Very nice location and it was very clean. It was new and up to date and they actually had ipad you could use in the lobby. It is actually one of the better hotels i have stayed at. I will stay here again next time I am at Pigeon Forge.

Reviewed May 16, 2011

We chose this hotel for a one-night stopover after touring the Smoky Mountains area. It's everything that the good reviews on Tripadvisor say it is. Size and layout of rooms is fine. The property is quite new and is well maintained. The "free" breakfast is tasty. The hotel is convenient to any attraction in Pigeon Forge. Although we were not traveling with children, I would think that this would be a great hotel for families because of its location and also the water features inside and outside the hotel. You get the feeling that management cares that guests are happy with their stay. We'd stop here again if in the Pigeon Forge area.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PatRemA
Scott_Ellis, General Manager at Clarion Inn Dollywood Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2011

Thank you for your comments. Many people do not know where we are since they do not look on Trip Advisor. We are glad that you did use Trip Advisor to find and review hotels for your destination. We are delighted that people have an outlet like Trip Advisor(the #1 rating system in the world)to find out about their destination when traveling. We look forward to your next stay when visiting Pigeon Forge.

Reviewed May 16, 2011

I came with our high school band as a parent and I can say I really enjoyed our stay and the Management and staff were so nice and helpful. Clarion Inn will be our hotel of choice when we visit Pigeon Forge. The room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable.The Continental Breakfast was excellent! Pool area was awesome and the kids had a blast. I can't say one bad thing about my stay at this hotel. Our kids already want to go back. I would like to personally Scott Ellis, for all his time attention to our group. I have never in my experience had a manager that made sure everyone had everyting they need. Thanks for all the special attention you gave our group.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business

Many thanks for the great compliments. We are always glad to hear that our guests enjoyed their stay and that is why we feel customer service is #1. The entire Clarion staff is focused on our guests satisfaction. The hotel was even strategically placed a block off the parkway for the guests privacy and for a great nights sleep without all the traffic interference. Guests have the benefits of a major supermarket, many restaurants nearby including the newest, The Fusion Cafe which is located directly behind the hotel. Plus the shopping area in front of the hotel has 16 retail shops, 4 more great restaurants and a five-plex brand new movie theatre!

Reviewed May 16, 2011

Scott Ellis and his staff treated my band to the best hotel stay we have ever had in my 29 years of teaching. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left, we were treated like royalty.
The pool, message chair room and breakfast, each morning, were amazing. Scott handled our Dixie Stampede tickets and even arranged for carriage rides, our last night.

This is the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed in. My band will definitely be back and my wife and I have already made our plans for a trip back.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Scott_Ellis, General Manager at Clarion Inn Dollywood Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2011

Thank you, thank you, thank you! We are pleased your group had an excellent stay. Myself and my staff were impressed by the exemplary behavior of the students in your group; kudos to the entire group! We do strive to make groups, family reunion members, business travelers, and vacationers feel at home and very welcome every time they stay here at the Clarion Inn. Thanks to the kind reviews that we have received, you the guest has helped us achieve the #1 status for Pigeon Forge on Trip Advisor. We look forward to your next visit and the future ones!