SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$117
$100
$75
$64
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$130
$114
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Breakfast included
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
EconoLodge
$259
All reviewsspring hillmellow mushroomchristmas tree lanefront deskoutdoor poolwalk in closetwafflessitting areahot tubthe breakfast areaferris wheelfree breakfastrooms are largefitness centerwould stay here againclean hotelsleeper sofa
Reviewed February 6, 2011

my husband and I and our three young sons stayed here the first weekend of Febuary.It was perfect for us! The housekeeping did an excellent job! The breakfast was great, the pool was awesome, and the rooms were wonderful! We are very picky people and we didn't have a single complaint! We all loved this hotel and we will continue to stay here each time we visit Pigeon Forge!

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed February 4, 2011

I stayed 4 days during January and had a great time. The hotel was very pretty, the staff was warm and friendly and the room was spotless. Loved the little kitchenette area and having my own sitting room to relax in. One very nice surprise was the real hot oatmeal @ breakfast - not the add your own hot water packets I usually find. Reminded me of cold winter days my Mom would make us hot oatmeal - very nice touch! This will be my hotel on return trips and have told all my friends this is the place to stay!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 31, 2011

Checkin was a breeze and the person behind the desk was friendly. However once in the room, things went downhill. I went to use the bathroom and found the toilet seat extremely loose (hanging on by one bolt) and had urine stains and lose hair on it. I called the desk and asked them to send someone up to clean and repair the seat. They offered a room move but we declined since we had already unpacked everything. So they came up fairly quickly and fixed the situaiton.

My wife then goes to take a shower and the shower head is stuck in one position towards the wall. She had to stick her head under the faucet to wash it and her hair then got stuck in the drain. We had to pull her hair out to free her.

Then after this horrifying experience, she walked barefoot over the brown carpet and stepped on a broken piece of wood. It punctured her foot but thankfully did not make it bleed or break off in her foot.

When these issues were brought to the front desk, Lori was very apologetic and friendly. We gave her the piece of wood which she sealed in an envelope. She said the manager would be there @ 3:00 and he could deal with the situation. We came back after three o'clock and asked for the manager. The young guy behind the desk identified himself as the manager-on-duty and said that the hotel manager was on vacation. He was very rude and acted like we were making the whole thing up. He said that the only thing he could do was to take $10 off our rate. Aghast at this shameful affront, I demanded that he contact the manager and let him know what has happened. He said it would take some time. Later that evening, he called the room to make the glorious announcement that the manager had decided to be generous and give us $30 off our rate (less than half off). And this was begrudgingly given! At this time however, it was not about money so much as the confrotational atitude of the front desk and management towards our problems.

The hotel is fairly new and so everything looks nice; but it has major customer service, housekeeping, and engineering issues. For the safety of my family and myself, I would not stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
11  Thank taaudoloran
Reviewed January 10, 2011

We stayed here Dec 17th and 18th, left my cell phone charger by mistake, called them on the 19th, was told someone from housekeeping would contact me about this, I never heard from anyone. I went online with Amazon.com and ordered a charger, received it within a few days-only paid $6 for it. TODAY, Jan 10th, 3 WEEKS, I receive my charger from the hotel, they charged my credit card $15.60. AMAZING! Noone contacted me, I never asked anyone to send the charger to me, noone told me it would be $15.60!!! Also, HOT in room, could not make it cooler, complained twice, nothing was done.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2011

We went to Pigeon Forge for our last get-away-of the summer. When we stayed at SpringHill suites; it had only been open for a couple months. The hotel location is great. It's actually behind/beside The Christmas Place. You can get to it from a stop light (making it easy to ge onto and off of the road). My husband and I got a room with a hot tub. It was also great. I only had a couple complaints. First, when we got there, the girl at the front desk had no clue what she was doing. We booked online through Marriott's website (cheaper and more options). The lady at the desk had to get someone else to help her check us in. Maybe she was new since the hotel had just opened. The other, not really complaint but rather me being picky, was the breakfast. It was the typical free warm in the microwave food but personally, I'm a Southern girl and I think a southern hotel should have gravy, biscuits, eggs, bacon, sausage, etc. Despite the non-perfections, we will definitely stay here during our next trip. We rode around part of a day and did not see any hotels that looked as nice (except maybe the Christmas place which is more expensive and I didn't want a Christmas themed hotel in the summer). As far as attractions-the Titanic Museum and the Commedy Barn were all neat (but something I'd only do once). The Apple Barn and the Old Mill were our favorite restaurants. We like to try different things when we go on vacation and not do the same things twice, but we will make several visits to these. The outlets were great too.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple