SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$87
$80
BestWestern.com
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$59
La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$55
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$59
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$99
$199
$179
Hotels.com
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$95
Travelocity
All reviewsspring hillmellow mushroomchristmas tree lanefront deskoutdoor poolwalk in closetwafflessitting areahot tubthe breakfast areaferris wheelfree breakfastrooms are largefitness centerwould stay here againclean hotelsleeper sofa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Cheyanne at the front desk was very helpful when our hotel plans fell through at another place. She found us a room and accommodated us with smile. The room was very nice and clean, and we were thankful for that. We didn't use any of the amenities due to the softball tournament and family reunion that was staying at the hotel the same weekend. Even still, If we come back, we would stay here again.

2  Thank Chelsea B
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We went to this hotel impromptu for an overnight stay. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. We had a room with a jacuzzi tub, which sounded like a jet plane taking off. We reported this to the staff upon checkout. Breakfast was great and the breakfast service staff was attentive. We will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marie R
Kristina C, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Dear Marie R,
Thank you so much for your kind words about our property. I'm very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with such good service. We take a lot of pride into our staff and I’ll be sure to pass on your kind words to them. We did hear about the spa and I can assure you it was assisted and now there is no 'Jet Plane." Thank you again, I look forward to doing business with you next time you are in the area. Have a great rest of the summer.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

I come through this area every few months and this is the ONLY place I will stay. The staff is one of the friendliest most accommodating I have seen. The location in central and walking dist to food and drinks. The outdoor hot tub is awesome too!,

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Ken_123256

Dear Ken_123256,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our beautiful Springhill Suites property. I am very happy to hear you have such good experiences with us. Our staff always strives to exceed our guest’s expectations. I look forward to seeing you next time you're in the area. Have a great rest of the summer and travel safely.

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Stayed for 5 nights, employees were very friendly. Black mold on bathroom walls and ceiling. Room was clean other than that. Plan on being in the breakfast line for a loongg time. At least 30 minutes! Pool was good and clean.

• Stayed: July 2014
Lori V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear Gina3kids,
Thank you for reviewing our beautiful SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Pigeon Forge TN. I appreciate you bringing to my attention the issues that you encountered during your recent stay with us. I apologize that we did not meet your - or our standards on room cleanliness, and I am working with my housekeeping staff to ensure the issue that you mentioned is taken care of promptly. I am aware of the congested times during our breakfast hours, and we are working on a plan to try to ease this, especially on very busy weekends. I hope that the next time you are in town, that you will give us the opportunity to show you the changes that have been made.

Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I would never pick this hotel ever again. My truck got broken into. The hotel had no cameras. I just felt unsafe after my stay. Their workers was very loud. They woke me out my sleep with their talking. They were very unfriendly. Over all, this was my worst vacation.

6  Thank Ken'Toria M