“Excellent!”

Ranked #26 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Great location - central but quiet. Room was immaculate and modern, and the bed was comfortable. Service was great, all employees very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was a big bonus - excellent variety of foods and good quality. Would recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Healsby
Lori V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
Dear healsby,
Thank you for the wonderful review of SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Pigeon Forge TN. We are glad that you found us! Being just off of the Parkway gives our guests easy access to the area attractions and dining options, as well as a quiet place to come home to after a day filled with adventure! Offering our guests a quick healthy breakfast gets them right back into the area to continue the experience! We appreciate your recommendations, and I am happy to share your comments with my entire staff! We look forward to your next visit with SpringHill Suites!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I stayed here with family Easter Weekend in 2014. We had just come out of the National Park after three days of backpacking. As a result of coming off of the mountain before noon, we were ready to check-in (and, more importantly, shower) right after lunch. For a holiday weekend, I was pleasantly surprised that they were able to check us in immediately, even though official check-in wasn't for a couple of hours. The room was spacious and well-appointed. Wifi speed was above-average. We only stayed one night before hitting the road to drive home, but if I'm in the area again, I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank ohjb
Dear OHJB,
Thank you for taking the time to review our beautiful SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Pigeon Forge TN. Hiking in the mountains can be challenging, but checking into a hotel should easy and I am happy to hear that we were able to accomodate an early check in for you! Finding your suite with ammenities such as Paul Mitchell hair products, a mini-fridge and microwave, complimentary WIFI as well as room to stretch out are all things we pride ourselves in providing our guests! Please let us know when you will be back in the area, we would love to welcome you back!
Mountain City, Tennessee
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I took my family to Dollywood and stayed at this beautiful hotel. It looked new and was very clean. My kids love the pool and hot tub. We liked it so much we stayed a second night. The breakfast was great because they served real food and not just pastries. The staff was very friendly and top notch service.

Room Tip: I liked the second floor because you can get to and from the room super fast.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Dougdec25,
Thank you for the great review of our beautiful SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Pigeon Forge TN. Our award winning staff strive to meet all of our guests expectations and I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our facilities so much that you spent an extra night! SpringHill Suites offers great ammenities such as our indoor and outdoor heated pools, our outdoor hot tub and our fabulous breakfast buffet! I am glad you were able to enjoy them all! We look forward to your next visit to SpringHill Suites!
Cincinnati
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

This property still looks brand new and the front desk staff was phenomenal. The rooms were well tended. Everything that I needed for my stay seemed to be thought of. The only small issue was the A/C smelled a little musty in the room but in the grand scheme of things was hardly worth mentioning. The outdoor pool area was a little small but has a slide which would be fun for kids. For the price, this place is great and the suites are roomy.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Dear Eric H,
Thank you for taking the time to review our beautiful SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Pigeon Forge TN! We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the trouble that you exerienced with your A/C unit. I assure you that we are looking into this problem. I am happy to hear that overall, your stay with us met your expectations and that our award winning staff took care of all of your needs! I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.
East Tennessee
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I've just returned home from the perfect getaway weekend with my mother, my sister, and my baby nephew at SpringHill Suites. The hotel was very, very clean. Breakfast had lots of choices and was delicious. The staff went out of their way to be friendly and offer help whenever possible. The rooms were spacious, and the beds and even the sleeper sofa were very comfortable. We had a wonderful and relaxing weekend--I highly recommend SpringHill Suites!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Lori V, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Dear MrsDfromTennessee,
Thank you for taking the time to review our beautiful SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Pigeon Forge TN! We appreciate your recommendations and are so happy that we could assist in making your stay "perfect"! At SpringHill Suites, we strive to provide our guests clean and comfortable accomodations with ammenities to pleae everyone! We are happy to hear that you and your family truly enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return!
Washington Court House, Ohio
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Outstanding room clean, bed was great. Only one thing was the trash truck at 600 am each morning, not sure if was at hotel or next door. Front desk folks especially Romelyn were great. My wife and I were celebrateing our 31st anniversary and she went out of her easy to make sure ore stay was a great one. Thanks again see you next time

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Mike M,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our beautiful SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Pigeon Forge TN! We are so happy to have had you as our guests for your 31st anniversary! At SpringHill Suites, we want you to feel like a member of our family, and I am happy to hear that Romelyn provided this for you! She is a true asset to our hotel! We hold a monthly employee meeting and we celebrate all of the wonderful reviews that we receive. I will be sure to share this one with the entire staff and recognize Romelyn for her excellent service! We are looking forward to your next visit, and we wish you many more happy years together!
Seffner, Florida
Reviewed April 26, 2014

SpringHill Suites by Marriott was by far the best hotel my family has been to in a LONG time! The staff were always in the front welcoming us whether it was 8am, or 11pm. We are already planning to come back to Pigeon Forge and we are staying here for sure!

Linda on staff was our favorite! Very flexiable and welcoming.
Lollipops were the best!!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dear Stephan116Fan,
Thank you for the fantastic review of our beautiful SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Pigeon Forge TN! We are so glad that you found us! At SpringHill Suites, we strive to make you feel at home during your stay and I am happy to see that Linda met your expectations! I promise to share your review with her and all of our staff members at our monthly employee meeting! We are looking forward to your next visit!