SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$117
$100
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$130
$114
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$210
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
EconoLodge
$259
All reviewsspring hillmellow mushroomchristmas tree lanefront deskoutdoor poolwalk in closetwafflessitting areahot tubthe breakfast areaferris wheelfree breakfastrooms are largefitness centerwould stay here againclean hotelsleeper sofa
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I took my family to Dollywood and stayed at this beautiful hotel. It looked new and was very clean. My kids love the pool and hot tub. We liked it so much we stayed a second night. The breakfast was great because they served real food and not just pastries. The staff was very friendly and top notch service.

Room Tip: I liked the second floor because you can get to and from the room super fast.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Lori V, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Dear Dougdec25,
Thank you for the great review of our beautiful SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Pigeon Forge TN. Our award winning staff strive to meet all of our guests expectations and I am pleased to know that you enjoyed our facilities so much that you spent an extra night! SpringHill Suites offers great ammenities such as our indoor and outdoor heated pools, our outdoor hot tub and our fabulous breakfast buffet! I am glad you were able to enjoy them all! We look forward to your next visit to SpringHill Suites!

Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

This property still looks brand new and the front desk staff was phenomenal. The rooms were well tended. Everything that I needed for my stay seemed to be thought of. The only small issue was the A/C smelled a little musty in the room but in the grand scheme of things was hardly worth mentioning. The outdoor pool area was a little small but has a slide which would be fun for kids. For the price, this place is great and the suites are roomy.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Eric H,
Thank you for taking the time to review our beautiful SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Pigeon Forge TN! We appreciate your feedback and apologize for the trouble that you exerienced with your A/C unit. I assure you that we are looking into this problem. I am happy to hear that overall, your stay with us met your expectations and that our award winning staff took care of all of your needs! I look forward to meeting you on your next visit.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

I've just returned home from the perfect getaway weekend with my mother, my sister, and my baby nephew at SpringHill Suites. The hotel was very, very clean. Breakfast had lots of choices and was delicious. The staff went out of their way to be friendly and offer help whenever possible. The rooms were spacious, and the beds and even the sleeper sofa were very comfortable. We had a wonderful and relaxing weekend--I highly recommend SpringHill Suites!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Lori V, Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Dear MrsDfromTennessee,
Thank you for taking the time to review our beautiful SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Pigeon Forge TN! We appreciate your recommendations and are so happy that we could assist in making your stay "perfect"! At SpringHill Suites, we strive to provide our guests clean and comfortable accomodations with ammenities to pleae everyone! We are happy to hear that you and your family truly enjoyed your stay and we look forward to your return!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Outstanding room clean, bed was great. Only one thing was the trash truck at 600 am each morning, not sure if was at hotel or next door. Front desk folks especially Romelyn were great. My wife and I were celebrateing our 31st anniversary and she went out of her easy to make sure ore stay was a great one. Thanks again see you next time

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Mike M,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our beautiful SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Pigeon Forge TN! We are so happy to have had you as our guests for your 31st anniversary! At SpringHill Suites, we want you to feel like a member of our family, and I am happy to hear that Romelyn provided this for you! She is a true asset to our hotel! We hold a monthly employee meeting and we celebrate all of the wonderful reviews that we receive. I will be sure to share this one with the entire staff and recognize Romelyn for her excellent service! We are looking forward to your next visit, and we wish you many more happy years together!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

SpringHill Suites by Marriott was by far the best hotel my family has been to in a LONG time! The staff were always in the front welcoming us whether it was 8am, or 11pm. We are already planning to come back to Pigeon Forge and we are staying here for sure!

Linda on staff was our favorite! Very flexiable and welcoming.
Lollipops were the best!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Stephan116Fan,
Thank you for the fantastic review of our beautiful SpringHill Suites by Marriott in Pigeon Forge TN! We are so glad that you found us! At SpringHill Suites, we strive to make you feel at home during your stay and I am happy to see that Linda met your expectations! I promise to share your review with her and all of our staff members at our monthly employee meeting! We are looking forward to your next visit!