“Great assistance...”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge
Ranked #30 of 91 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I stayed at this residence a few months ago and it was an overall great experience. The evening supervisor Dusty was tremendous. He helped us in every way he could and I personally saw him go out of his way to help several other guests during my stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

My mom and I stayed here on a spur of the moment weekend getaway. Wonderful service, very clean, excellent staff!! Ms. Linda at the front desk was very nice and helpful. We chose this hotel due to location and that it had interior doors which is hard to find in this area. Every evening when we went out to dinner we were asked what we had chosen for dinner and if we needed any help finding the location or if we needed any suggestions. This will be the only hotel we will stay at when we go back to the mountains!! We compare all of the other hotels to this great hotel! Great job!!!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a very nice, newer hotel. The room was clean and large . It had a fridge and microwave . The bed was on the hard side, but not terrible. They have an indoor and outdoor pool, as well as an outdoor hot tub. They were all crystal clear and well stocked with towels. The breakfast had cereal, oatmeal, toast , muffins , plus scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon and a waffle maker. The meat was lower grade. The sausage looked greasy and gray . Everything else was fine. The desk clerks were annoying with the constant greetings as we walked by . Always trying to engage us in conversation about our day. The hotel was otherwise in a convenient location right off the main drag. There is also plenty of on site parking.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Excellent service and a very friendly staff. Easy access off Teaster Lane and was surprisingly quiet. The cleanest hotel in which I have stayed in quite sometime. Breakfast (free) had a great selection- eggs, make your own waffles, oatmeal, yogurt, cereals. Pools and exercise room were well kept. Dept of Health inspection for breakfast area was 100% and pools were 98%. I will book here again!

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is by far one of the greatest hotels I have ever stay at. We we there from Thursday to Monday and 9/6-9/9 and we had a great time with the frond desk staff every time we came in or went out. Kayla,Linda, Lori and Dominick were great staff. We arrived without reservations and found a car show was in town. Lori and her staff at the front desk on Thursday were the greatest and we appreciated the work thy did to get us in a room.

Room Tip: We stayed in 413 and was very quiet even though the cars were there.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Joseph G, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Chanter56,
Wow, what a wonderful review of our team and property. I can't thank you enough for your kind words. We will be sure to celebrate this review with our entire team and reward the staff members who went out of their way to make sure you had a great vacation.
Car show weekends tend to get a bit hectic, but we have great team who works hard to plan ahead to make sure all of our guests have a great time. Our staff always love to talk to the guests when they are coming and going. We try to make sure they are getting the most out of their vacations through recommendations and discounts; we have a very knowledgeable staff when it comes to the local area.
Being referred to as on of the greatest hotels you have ever stayed at is one of the best compliments my team and I could ever receive. Thank you so much, we can't wait to have you back as our guest again soon.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Staff was very friendly and accommodating, even anticipating needs (extra towels for our family of 5). They were also very helpful with information about the local eateries. The hotel was very clean. Breakfast was good with do-it-yourself belgian waffles, cereal, toast, along with 2 hot items. The only complaint I had was that the eggs were watery every morning :/

I give this hotel and staff an "excellent" review because we chose it based on the positive reviews and they exceeded our expectations on arrival.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

mnadig,
Thanks for posting the wonderfulcomments about your experience at SpringHill Suites Pigeon Forge. I am glad to hear that my staff was able to anticipate your needs and make sure you had a great stay.
I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the eggs, but I am glad you were able to find some items you did enjoy, we offer a great variety at breakfast. We have had several complaints about our eggs in the past and have recently been trying some alternatives brands and options until we find one that we think lives up to our high standards. Hopefully, next time you come back we will have solved this issue.
Thank you very much for your "Excellent" review, I am so glad to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations! I will be sure to share this with our staff.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Very Nice Hotel, clean, great helpful staff and housekeeping does a super job and supplied any request made. Location is right on the Parkway We stayed on the 5th floorwhich was quite. The only issiue I had was the noise every time the air conditioned came on. As it is right by the bed. It woke me up numerous times on the 1st night. Worked around this by keepimg the fan running all the time, so when the a/c compressor came on it was not going from from quite to noise. Also used some ear plugs. It was my only complaint. Loved our stay, we will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013

Mothermo,
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review of our hotel. We have a great team who are always ready to reply to any guest requests and who keep the property clean and well maintained. There is no bigger compliment than to be considered your "new home" in Pigeon Forge and we are so happy that you have chosen us.
I am sorry to hear that the AC was too loud in your room, it sounds like you were able to figure out a solution but I am sorry for the inconvenience. Some of the units can be louder than others and often our Chief Engineer can try and make some adjustments to help the unit run quieter. We recently started purchasing a new type of unit that we think is more efficient and quieter and will be gradually transitioning. Next time don't hesitate to let us know if you have any problems like this and we will be glad to do anything we can to help.
Thanks again for the fabulous review, we are glad to hear that you will be returning to Pigeon Forge and look forwarding to seeing you again soon. Please contact me directly before your next visit and I will personally make sure everything is working perfect in your room... especially the AC unit. I look forward to meeting you.