The room was beautiful. We stayed in a King bed suite. The living room didn't get used much but it was really nice to have and the kitchenette was fantastic.
- It was nice that the TV could swivel and be watched from either the couch or the bed.
- There was plenty of lighting
- Iron worked wonderfully (we were in town for a wedding, so we had to look good!) - I was a little nervous about using it.
- Bathroom sink/mirror separate from toilet/shower so two people could simultaneously get ready without being in each other's way or fogging up the mirror.
- Nice closet
- Incredibly comfy bed
- Friendly staff - stopped us in the halls a few times to make sure our stay was going well
- Easy-to-use wifi
- Plenty of outlets if you're a gadget geek like us
- Easy-to-use climate control
- Everything was clean...and I'm picky about cleanliness. Even the extra blankets were well-cleaned.
- We could hear doors to other rooms close once in a while, but other than that our room was very quiet despite the hotel being very busy.
- Our room had a funny smell to it. I think it was coming from the AC and it didn't bother us enough to go get someone to complain...we got used to it after a minute or two, but that's why I'm not giving it five stars. Every time we'd come back to the room it would hit us again.
- Anyone under 5'2" would likely have difficulty reaching the toilet paper which was on the wall opposite the toilet.
- Gross coffee, not many fresh options for breakfast...everything was pre-packaged for the most part.
- AC fan was a little annoying. If you're a really light sleeper or need total quiet, I don't recommend staying here if you will need to use the AC. It would cool down and shut off for ten minutes and then turn back on....it woke me up a few times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott is an award winning property that is located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, this jewel of a property is a favorite for guests who return year after year. Our well appointed spacious suites offer either a King or 2 Queen beds, full size sleeper sofas, microwaves, mini refrigerators, coffee makers, 37” LCD TV’s and complimentary high speed internet access. Guests love our indoor and outdoor pools, waterslide, hot tub with a waterfall, 24 hour state of the art fitness center and 24 hour market. Our complimentary full hot breakfast buffet is a family favorite. The SpringHill Suites by Marriott is an excellent location for meetings and events. With 1200 square feet of meeting space, it is a favorite spot for weddings, corporate groups, family reunions, sports teams and church groups. Guests will enjoy a variety of activities such as Dollywood, theaters, shopping, hiking, rafting and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your SpringHill Suites Pigeon Forge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites By Marriott Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge