New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #19 of 93 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Boyds, Maryland, United States
“Convenient”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for three nights while we were visiting the Smoky Mountains. It was a short drive from the edge of the park and perfectly located in the midst of many restaurants, stores, and fun attractions. The a/c was a bit noisy but we dealt with it. 5 of us shared one room and we fit snugly and comfortably. The elevator is as slow as a turtle but other than that, great service and value! Also, my siblings and I loved the always available bowl of Chupa Chups in the lobby. (:

• 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank Annie B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
Catlettsburg, Kentucky, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

We recently (7-7 to 7-9-13) stayed here. My husband found this place on line and booked it. The hotel is very nice. Our room was not ready when we got there which was before check in of 4 so, Linda at the desk said she would call us as soon as it was available. Linda suggested many places to eat giving us coupons to various places. We ended up shopping till she called us. This was not our first trip to Pigeon Forge so we knew where we mainly wanted to go. My daughter and I used the gym at the hotel, very convenient! Every time we returned to the hotel Linda always greeted us with a smile, asking what we had gotten into that day. Breakfast was good as well eggs with a variety of toppings cheese, salsa. Oatmeal with various toppings. Muffins, bananas, yogurt and juices. We will defiinitly stay here again. Thanks for making us feel welcome, Linda!

2 Thank Angie B
Eastpointe, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

A big thank you to Linda counter clerk for upgraded our room to a spa king room with the best rate for our 4 night stay. She was such a blessing yo us. Thanks again Linda for binging so curtious.
yours sincerly,
Mr.&Mrs. Vito Saputo

1 Thank Vito42163
Weston, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

We stay in lots of hotels every year. This one rates at the top! Very clean, very quite, very comfortable. Every person we dealt with in this hotel was nice, sweet, and went out of their way to make our stay the best. They offer a very good breakfast with tons of options. Don't miss this hotel!

• 4 of 5 stars
Norwood, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I vacationed in the Pigeon Forge area during July 4, 2013. I had previously made reservations at another motel in Gatlinburg but changed due to reading reviews. I am so glad I did. We were very pleased with our room, the service, the breakfast, and help from all the staff. Everyone went above and beyond to make our stay incredible. The hotel is very clean and very well maintained. I am very picky about these things! The bed was very comfortable and we enjoyed our huge spa tub in the room immensely. There was a large selection of breakfast foods and the staff worked very hard keeping the buffet supplied and the room clean. And that was not easy during the week of the 4th!! Linda was very helpful in suggesting great restaurants and Kayla always was so friendly and cheerful. The manager was very hands on and was visible, checking on his customers to make sure everything was ok! I would highly recommend Springhills and if I am back in the area this is where we will stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank cameraladync
Towson, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Just got back from the 4th of July week 2013 in Pigeon Forge and the Springhill Suites was wonderful. The rooms are very nice, clean and well kept. The staff was excellent, friendly and helpful and the location was great--restaurants, Starbucks close by and only a short walk to the Trolley. The "ONLY" reason I didn't give the hotel 5 stars was the breakfast. The eggs were absolutely terrible. They couldn't have been fresh eggs. My guess is they were some form of imitation. And please, please, please put some bacon on the buffet station. The pools were absolutely fabulous but we couldn't figure out why the temperature on the indoor pool was so cold? Still, a great time was had by all. I will stay here again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

I vacationed in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area for the first time in mid June. I had made reservations at another hotel and had planned to stay there. We arrived in Gatlinburg in the early evening and went to our hotel. I was completely horrified at the condition of the hotel room. I immediately checked out and went in search of another hotel. I am not overly picky, but I do have allergies to many things including dust and molds. I could not find another hotel room in the area that met my needs. As the night wore on and we had nowhere to stay, I began making phone calls to every hotel in the area. I eventually called SpringHill Suites in Pigeon Forge. The minute Kayla answered the phone, I was confident we had found a good hotel. She was so nice over the phone and offered to let us see the room before we checked in. She gave us great directions from where we were and was so compassionate to our situation. When we arrived, we were greeted with a huge smile and she checked us in quickly. The hotel was extremely clean and well maintained. The beds were comfortable and the decor was current and clean. The next morning we had a great complimentary breakfast in the lobby. There was a big selection of both hot and cold breakfast items. The staff kept the area well stocked and immediately cleaned up when a table was vacated. I needed some help with directions and wanted to get an opinion on some of the activities we were planning on going to. Romelyn was working that morning and she was great too. She gave us a bunch of pointers and advice and she was right on!! The hassle of booking a horrible hotel to start turned completely around when we hit SpringHill Suites. I can't say enough about the facility and staff. If we come back to this area, there is nowhere else I would want to stay.