“Exceptional! Will Definitely stay again!”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Pigeon Forge
Ranked #26 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed May 4, 2011

We absolutely loved the hotel from check-in to getting to our room to check-out 2 days later. Great customer service, clean rooms, (even smelled clean) and the breakfast was great! Plenty of room for computers and to do personal buisness.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 15, 2011

We stayed at this hotel on April 14th, 2011. We had a late check-in which was fine with the staff. Front desk lady was very nice, but as soon as I got to the room, well I was not so happy. The room was very clean, but as soon as I sat on the bed, it was hard. Well I figured I was tired and it will be ok when I lay down. This bed was hard as a rock, I mean this is not the typical Marriott beds. These beds were more like a cheap hotel bed. By the next morning, I was miserable. I went down stairs and they said all of their beds are the same. So we checked out and went across the street to "The Inn at Christmas Place". The Beds are what you use to get at the Marriott. Marriott, get the beds like you advertise... I will NOT stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask to see the room before you check in...
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank debbiebunton
Reviewed April 6, 2011

Very happy with our stay here except it was a little cramped with 5 people so we moved to another hotel after 2 nites. There were no issues with refunding our money & they did try to work with us by offering an extra room the 2nd nite @ a reduced price, but it wasn't adjoining so we declined. Other than that it was nice, had a good, free breakfast, coffee 24/7. We had advance reservations but there were not enough washclothes, towels, glasses or shampoo for all of us. Housekeeping promptly took care of all. Nice, new hotel, very clean. Pretty lobby with stone & woodwork. Great location.

Room Tip: Make reservations in advance.
1  Thank DISenchanted5
Reviewed April 5, 2011

We spent a few days at this hotel last month. The staff was friendly, but we requested a connecting room when we made our reservation and were not given one. The heater in the room was loud -- I like white noise and I thought this would suffice for me, but it revved up like a 747 engine all night long. The room was nice and clean and even featured a walk-in closet. The location was convenient, but off the main road a little so noise was not a problem. The pool temp was nice and warm -- a rarity.
All in all, I would stay here again.

1  Thank paledry
Reviewed April 3, 2011

We stayed here for 2 nights at the end of March, Check-in was easy and our room was spacious and clean. Did not take advantage of the pool so I cant comment on that. The breakfast in the morning can get a little crazy as the dining room is small. We would without a doubt stay here again. I do agree that the Air/heating units are on the noisy side.But the hotel in general is quite.We only had 1 problem or I should say an oppinion about the front desk staff. Someone on the day staff likes to park there car right outside the front door where guests come to unload and check-in. both days we were there the car was also there, I witnessed a young handicapped women who had to be dropped of around the corner because the 1 free lane was blocked by this car. It might sound petty to complain about that but I think this was uncalled for.

1  Thank traditionaltool
Reviewed March 17, 2011

We stayed for 3 nights in a queen/queen suite and had plenty of space. We typically stay at Marriott brands, and were once again pleased with this one. The hot continental breakfast was great. The rooms were extremely clean, and the hotel was very quiet. Location was perfect for everything we wanted to do. The best part was the hotel staff who were extremely polite and helped with anything that we needed. We will return.

Reviewed March 16, 2011

Very nice, clean, comfortable beds with duvet, TV with an ample assortment of local and cable channels. Very much appreciated the complete channel guide in the room, and the roomy bathroom, with a FAN! The micro, fridge, wetbar, and separate seating area with sofa bed were very much appreciated. Outdoor & INDOOR pool, and workout room were great. Free wifi, and breakfast was OK. I wish all hotels were designed by someone smart enough to know that these are the features all travelers want. Staff was very friendly and efficient. Only complaint is that I wish the bathroom sink area had a bit more privacy, and it would be nice if the bedroom and seating area were separated by a door. Otherwise, perfect!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends