“Terry is awesome !!”

Terry Evanswood & The Wonders of Magic
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the Wonders of Magic at WonderWorks. It's the best value in town at only $14.99 + tax for all ages. Prepare to be Dazzled by one of the World's Greatest Magicians, Terry Evanswood. A 75-minute magical variety show for all ages! Comedy, magic, music, grand scale illusions, impersonations, classic sleight of hand and Houdini style escapes topped off with a heartfelt message of hope, love and a reminder of the real “Wonders” of the magical world we share! After the show, enjoy the Hall of Magic. Meet the great magicians of yesteryear in this FREE museum of magic’s history. See artifacts, costumes, props, autographs and personal memorabilia from an amazing collection of magicians including Blackstone, Thurston and even the Great Houdini!
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Terry is awesome !!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I just came out of Terry's magic show at Pigeon Forge. It was simply awesome, entertaining, value for money and refreshing show! I, my family and friends loved the show. Terry has a great sense of humor and great energy. It's best show in Pigeon Forge and a MUST-SEE! Your trip won't be complete without watching this show! Last but not the least...very reasonable ticket price!!

Visited May 2013

Huntsville, Alabama, United States
“Awesome! A Must See!”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

This was my boyfriend and I's first magic show on our two year anniversary and we LOVED it. Though we had nothing to compare it to Terry was great! He was funny, the tricks were great, and he was nice. I wasnt a big fan of the sermon but all in all it was a fantastic show. The items being promoted during the show was not a problem for me. The show was cheap, the guy has to make his money and he did a great job. If youre ever in Pigeon Forge I would definitely give this a try. Hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!

Milford,DE
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great show and a great value!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Terry and his assistants put on a really entertaining show. Cards tricks, illusions, you name it and he did it! Great music, energy, and excitement. Included audience participation and some special "insight" that was just "enriching". Well worth the value price of $14.99 (its really worth more).

Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Super Entertainment for Family”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Every year since 2008, I have seen Terry Evanswood's Show in Pigeon Forge, TN. This season's 75 minute "Wonders of Magic" is the BEST with some new illusions, two of which are "Silver Rings" and "Fireflies." His cast is great. Costumes and music perfect. His Magic is amazing and fun for the whole family. I enjoyed seeing Terry's magic collection which is on display in the "Hall of Magic" museum across the lobby from the theatre at WonderWorks. Free admission to the museum. Love it!

Visited April 2013
“Amazing”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We really enjoyed the show. It was amazing. Great fun for our hole group and a great value. Will come back