“Outstanding family fun”

Terry Evanswood & The Wonders of Magic
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover the Wonders of Magic at WonderWorks. It's the best value in town at only $14.99 + tax for all ages. Prepare to be Dazzled by one of the World's Greatest Magicians, Terry Evanswood. A 75-minute magical variety show for all ages! Comedy, magic, music, grand scale illusions, impersonations, classic sleight of hand and Houdini style escapes topped off with a heartfelt message of hope, love and a reminder of the real “Wonders” of the magical world we share! After the show, enjoy the Hall of Magic. Meet the great magicians of yesteryear in this FREE museum of magic’s history. See artifacts, costumes, props, autographs and personal memorabilia from an amazing collection of magicians including Blackstone, Thurston and even the Great Houdini!
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Magic show was incredible. Very nice take on magic. I don't want to ruin it. Very nice and family oriented. Only downside was the consessions were run of the meal big warehouse chain quality. But that is not a reason not to go. Excellent value for the experience.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Terry's show was so much fun. From the great humorus dialogue, pace of the show, awesome magic, and sincerity of the magician, my family and I thoroughly enjoyed this show. I would highly recommend this show for all ages. Also very affordable and a great theater for the performance. A+ all the way!!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My wife and I visited here on our honeymoon and we were very skeptical of this place and assumed this was just for kids. We decided to give it a try though and we had a great time. We spent roughly 4 and 1/2 hours there and had a blast. Although it is geared toward kids we still had a great time and it was definitely worth the money. I'd definitely recommend stopping and checking this place out if you've never been!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Our family decided to go see the show since it was a part of our Wonderworks deal. After almost deciding to skip it after a day of fun we were so glad we changed our minds. Magic shows are not really something I would ever go to see while in Pigeon Forge, but this one was a blessing as well as a show. My children ages 4, 7, and 9 loved it. If you want to see a little slide of hand and a warmed heart this show is a must see in Tennessee.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I am a secretary taking dictation here from my boys (6, 8) ...spinning room cool, magic show!!, put your hand in a glove and lightning shocks your hand, ceiling climbing, rock wall, food, gift shop (magic rope), mind ball, laser tag, arcade, strength lifter, huge bubbles, listen to scary sound movie (picture it in your head in the dark)... They loved it! They say you should go. It is awesome.