“Wonderful exhibit from long ago.”

Titanic Museum Attraction
Book In Advance
More Info
$25.65*
and up
Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck and iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Moss Point, Mississippi
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful exhibit from long ago.”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Very real. Visitors get a real sense of what the passengers went through. Not really a place for children under 4.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kimberly M

• Arabic first
Knoxville, Tennessee
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Extra customer care was a WOW!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I can applaud all the other great reviews: fascinating museum much enjoyed by my partner and me and our three teen-age granddaughters. But what I must RAVE about is the extra-care we received way over and above the usual. Our tickets were purchased through Groupon: two deals each for two adult tickets. Through my own tech unfamiliarity I had printed off two copies of the same deal instead of one of each. So I had two of the same bar code instead of two bar different bar codes.

Titanic personnel could see by the email confirmation I had with me that I had purchased TWO deals. I felt like an idiot. But the Titanic admissions supervisor was extraordinarily understanding, patient and kind and tried several different ways to help me. What worked was calling Groupon service and giving them the purchase data from the email, from which they pulled up my purchases (made several weeks ago) and send both bar codes to my iphone.

Our granddaughters, two 14 and one 12, really loved the museum....as did we.

1 Thank NancyTN
Chicago, Illinois
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Museum”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

very good Museum based on History on Titanic. It is worth seeing. They have the levels of the ship and designed in style of Titanic.

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good for older kids, not younger ones”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Everything in Pigeon Forge and Gaitlinburg is a tourist trap so be prepared to spend mucho dinero, however, if you have older kids and you think you would be interested in the Titanic, then it was worth it. I give it a 7 out of 10. Worth visiting.

1 Thank Stephanie B
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Interesting if you like history”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

If you like history you will like this place. It has several pieces of artifacts from the cruise line that created the titanic. I also enjoyed the personal computer type thing that gave you the information about the exhibit you were looking at when you typed in the number. They also had a child version that featured a dog. The cost is about average ($25) for other places like that up there.