“A Must See in Pigeon Forge, Tn”

Titanic Museum Attraction
Book In Advance
More Info
$29.00*
and up
Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge Admission Ticket
Ranked #16 of 96 things to do in Pigeon Forge
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck and iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Reviewed November 27, 2013

If you are interested in the Titanic and would love to learn more and to see first hand what it would have been like on the ship in 1912 then this is for you. Not only do you learn a lot about the history of the ship, you learn about the people, the pets etc. The artifacts are out of this world and it truly is a must see.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,386)
All reviews
in 160 reviews
"worth the money"
in 158 reviews

Reviewed November 26, 2013

It was raining.... and my almost 10 year old son is interested, so with the rain, we went. I have to say, it was an impressive display. I think the attention paid to the PEOPLE of the Titanic was the most I have learned anywhere else. We were there 3 hours, but I probably read 85% of everything there was to read. Very interesting..... With that said, I do think it's a little overpriced. You can't take any photos, but they do.. and those packages, I thought were WAY overpriced, which was a shame, because the photo our girl took was a really, really good photo--- something I would have liked to buy... but not at $35. Coupons seem almost impossible to come by for this attraction.. I found one for 10% off in the gift shop, that's it. But I have found that true for almost everything here.... I guess everyone is counting every penny!! I absolutely have no regrets about going, am happy we did and we are still talking about different things we learned about it today.

1  Thank LoJo-1966
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We were looking forward to visiting this attraction from the day we arrived into Pigeon forge. We finally got to visit yesterday once we were done with all the outdoor activities, and after it started raining. A lot of information on Titanic presented very nicely - almost felt like being inside the Titanic. Especially liked the part where they give you a boarding pass of one of the passengers who actually travelled on Titanic, along with his/her history/background and at the end of the tour you will find out if he/she survived. Also came to know Macy's relationship with Titanic - my wife now has a soft corner for Macy's.

Reviewed November 26, 2013

My husband and I visited the museum in Nov 2013 and we both loved it. I was impressed with how well thought out the layout and displays are. The whole thing is meant to be experienced and takes you back in time spurring your imagination to wonder what it may have been like to be a passenger aboard the most famous ship of all times. You get a glimpse into many of the passengers lives, the crew and those who brought the dream of Titanic to life. The staff is dressed in period clothing, are warm and welcoming. When we visited the "ship" was decorated in period Christmas decorations. We had a great time and would recommend to anyone even remotely interested in history to experience Titanic.

See more reviews
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My Granddaughter and I went on Nov. 23,2013,,I never seen such Beauty and information,,It was the most amazing experience I have ever had.I dont know what was the best the Beauty or the things we learned about .I have and will suggest it to every one I know.I was flabergasted by the whole experience and the crew that took care of us was also amazing,they were so knoledgeable on everything..Nice,courtious,,and I would go back many more times,,to Break it down I LOVED IT,,absolutly AWSOME,,,Thank you all at Pigeon Forge Titanic trip into the past,,You all were amazing,,Henrietta,Mcghee,,From Palatka,Florida,,Love it,Love it,Love it

1  Thank Henrietta M