“Very well done”

$29.00*
and up
Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck and iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My husband and I visited the museum in Nov 2013 and we both loved it. I was impressed with how well thought out the layout and displays are. The whole thing is meant to be experienced and takes you back in time spurring your imagination to wonder what it may have been like to be a passenger aboard the most famous ship of all times. You get a glimpse into many of the passengers lives, the crew and those who brought the dream of Titanic to life. The staff is dressed in period clothing, are warm and welcoming. When we visited the "ship" was decorated in period Christmas decorations. We had a great time and would recommend to anyone even remotely interested in history to experience Titanic.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,121)

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My Granddaughter and I went on Nov. 23,2013,,I never seen such Beauty and information,,It was the most amazing experience I have ever had.I dont know what was the best the Beauty or the things we learned about .I have and will suggest it to every one I know.I was flabergasted by the whole experience and the crew that took care of us was also amazing,they were so knoledgeable on everything..Nice,courtious,,and I would go back many more times,,to Break it down I LOVED IT,,absolutly AWSOME,,,Thank you all at Pigeon Forge Titanic trip into the past,,You all were amazing,,Henrietta,Mcghee,,From Palatka,Florida,,Love it,Love it,Love it

1  Thank Henrietta M
Reviewed November 25, 2013

When I first saw the huge edifice of the Titanic, lit up like a Christmas tree, along the highway through Pigeon Forge, my reaction was, "Really? Right next door to The Hatfield and McCoy hijinks/show. I am so not taking this seriously." But it was a rainy day and we were curious, so...we stopped in to see what exactly the Titanic was about, sitting on a hill outside the Smoky Mountains.
And we love the whole museum. That in fact is what the Titanic is. A wonderful replica with a well-constructed narrative and a vast collection of photos, well-researched documentation and a narrative explained by well-informed guides. We were given a card with the name of someone who would have been on the Titanic and of course we would know at the end what happened to that person. There were hands-on demonstrations of the tilt of the ship and a chance to stick your hand into the 28 degree water as well as the entire collection of the photos a young seminarian took ..photos not made public until fifty years later...ones the public of the Titanic's era never saw. Great museum and engaging attraction.
This was definitely worth the price in every way.

1  Thank Christine S
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This was a great place to visit! I learned many interesting facts about the voyage and the people on the ship. Also, enjoyed the artifacts and photos!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Start with a ticket aboard the luxurious liner, then set your sites on a fantastic voyage, learning about the people and things that were happening all those years ago. The stories the staff tells you about are incredible! The things you see are phenomanal, There is even an exhibit of how the water was flowing down the stairs, when the ship was struck! Go onto the bridge and experience how frigid it was that night, feel the water, see the tip of the iceburg! It was a very exciting museum trip to take. Go to Pigeon Forge and enjoy something out of the ordinary!