Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Ways to Experience Titanic Museum Attraction
from $29.00
More Info
8,984 results
All reviews grand staircase audio tour actual artifacts real artifacts history buff boarding passes fateful night crew members love history own pace self guided on display interesting facts take your time gift shop great attraction worth the money
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Self guided tour with tons of things to see and learn. Loved the hands on aspect - really helped bring history alive, especially to my kids (8,5,4). They asked tons of questions, and retained a lot of the info. Heartbreaking and eye opening.

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We just loved our tour of the Titanic museum. I've done lots of "self guided" tours before and, while the advantage is that they're at your own pace, have found most to be impersonal and not very interactive. This is not the case here. You carry your recorder with you and dial in for the information based on where you are in the tour, but there are also several staffers all over the place, all dressed as people from the voyage, to answer your questions and provide insight and perspective to the event. Also, the recording you listen to as you go through is often narrated by actual survivors of that tragic night and that really clinches it. Everyone there is super friendly, from the ticketers in the beginning to the on board staff to the gift shop employees. We loved every bit of it. The section paying tribute to the ship's musicians was especially touching. I just wish we were allowed to take photos inside.

Reviewed 3 days ago

It’s called a “museum attraction” because it’s a mix of authentic relics from the Titanic, recreated objects, and information about the passengers and the ship. Overall I think it strikes a good balance, without becoming creepy or irreverent. You walk through the museum on a self-guided tour, but they give you an audio guide so you can punch in a number and learn more information at each particular stop. There are also actors in period costume sprinkled throughout the museum.

Some of my favorite exhibits were the view of water spilling down into a staircase that was behind a locked gate, the sample third class bedroom, and the grand staircase. I also liked the music room, where an actress talked about the musicians who played Nearer My God to Thee, and then proceeded to play both piano and violin for us.

My one criticism of our visit is that at times, it was really hard to hear my own audio guide over the sound of people and kids nearby. I didn’t expect so many kids would want to visit a Titanic Museum, but they really seemed to be enjoying it. Also, keep in mind that there are no photos allowed inside.

Reviewed 3 days ago

We went with our cousins, and this museum is just awesome! Most of the staff were super nice, especially Joseph, who greets you at the grand staircase. There are thousands of items to look at. These are real artifacts, and you can take it at your own pace. I really felt like I had a better connection with history once I'd been here.

There are only three complaints: One, no photos, for some reason. Two: you get to keep a cool boarding pass as a memento, but you should get something else to keep, like a free photo, at least. Three: If you have an austistic kid, be advised that the audio tour can get grim. People did lose their lives on this voyage, so you'll need to tailor it to your kid's needs.
Other than that, I can't recommend this place enough! Go out and live the dream!

Reviewed 4 days ago

Very well presented this museum looks at theTitanic experience through the lives and eyes of the passengers and crew members of the maiden voyage of the Titanic. There are priceless photographs taken by a passenger who disembarked before the ship left for America. A fascinating look into a bygone era and tradgedy. Sad but interesting. Worth the admission price and I recommend it. The only confusion or difficulty is as you read about the various people on board you are given background information and told to check in the memorial room to see if they surrived-way too many names to keep track of. It would be better to have some sort of information relevant to survival available at the time you are given the background information for each individual .

1  Thank karen21029
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

This is an awesome museum! Enter as a titanic passenger or crew member and learn your fate at the end of the tour. So much information and many wonderful displays. Actually feel the very cold water and the iceberg. Very informative!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Really cool. Lots of authentic items and interactive attractions within the attraction. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 6 days ago

We took our kids ages 9 and 10. They had just seen the Titanic movie so they were really into it. The museum is really impressive. Several artifacts are from the actual Titanic. They are priceless! Even a lifejacket recovered from the water is on display. You can touch the 28 degree water to feel how cold it was. It really opens your eyes to the experience those poor passengers went through. If you are into history, you will love it. There was even a college choir there singing the day we went.

Reviewed 6 days ago

Good visit. Staff was very knowledgeable about the artifacts and details of ship. Great and Friendly

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Really enjoyed this museum. It was Informative and interesting. I learned a lot and I really enjoyed the whole thing. My favorite part was the piano player.