Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Ways to Experience Titanic Museum Attraction
from $29.00
More Info
8,978 results
All reviews grand staircase audio tour actual artifacts real artifacts history buff boarding passes fateful night crew members love history own pace self guided on display interesting facts take your time gift shop great attraction worth the money
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Really cool. Lots of authentic items and interactive attractions within the attraction. I highly recommend.

Reviewed yesterday

We took our kids ages 9 and 10. They had just seen the Titanic movie so they were really into it. The museum is really impressive. Several artifacts are from the actual Titanic. They are priceless! Even a lifejacket recovered from the water is on display. You can touch the 28 degree water to feel how cold it was. It really opens your eyes to the experience those poor passengers went through. If you are into history, you will love it. There was even a college choir there singing the day we went.

Reviewed yesterday

Good visit. Staff was very knowledgeable about the artifacts and details of ship. Great and Friendly

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Really enjoyed this museum. It was Informative and interesting. I learned a lot and I really enjoyed the whole thing. My favorite part was the piano player.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

With all the other cheesy attractions on the strip in Pigeon Forge, this place is a true find. It is amazing. Targeted more toward adults in my view, the two hours we spent touring this place were really, really worth it. So much to see, so much to learn. The replica of the grand staircase is beautiful, and plunging your hand into the tank of 28-degree water (the ocean temp the night the Titanic went down) you can really begin to empathize with all those who lost their lives in this tragedy. This is not a cornball attraction like the go-karts and zip lines. This place is serious, reverent, and extremely well presented. Go here; you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 3 days ago

This was not a favorite place that we visited. Unless you really enjoy history about the Titanic don't waste your time. Do not think children would enjoy this.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Wonderful place to visit. The entire tour is more about the people on the ship that lived and those that perished. A wonderful way to remember them.

The displays are well laid out and very well done.

Our group ate in the private dining room and the food and service was excellent.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

We purchased our tickets the day of (if you can, purchase them early). When you get in line you are assigned a card of a person that was onboard the vessel and at the end you learn your/their fate.

We waited in line outside for over an hour before we could get inside to the actual attraction. They were letting small groups in at a time and in the end, they wanted to get everyone inside so they wouldn’t be backed up. The tour itself is self guided, you are given a remote/phone that you listen to as you walk through each room. Instead of having a small group, we had a huge group and it was often difficult to see the photos and artifacts because so many people were in the same room.

Each room has artifacts, photos, and tons of information about the ship. You can touch an iceberg and feel 28 degree water. It’s a pretty informational tour.

Reviewed 4 days ago

This is my absolute favorite attraction by far. I am fascinated with anything related to the Titanic. This visit I was able to go by myself, while my son and his friend were at another attraction. This way, I could take my time, listen intently to each narration on the recorder, and stay as long as I wanted! It's a great history exhibit!

1  Thank GoPlaces22224982432
Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Learned so much from this tour! It was very interesting and engaging. Appropriate for all ages. Couldn’t wait to get home and tell my friends about it!