“Very nice attraction, worth paying extra for the audio device.”

Titanic Museum Attraction
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$25.65*
and up
Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck and iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We visited Titanic durning our anniversary trip. I loved the movie years ago and had driven passed it a few times with no time to stop. We both were happy we did. Paying the extra $5 for the audio device for extra info made the place come to life. The story of the 2 month old boy who survived was one of my favorites. It took us about an hour to walk through. I found the price of about $50 for two people to be average for the area and other museums we have been too. I don't think my small children would enjoy this.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

You feel a part of the real ship it is so realistic, from the grand staircase to the cold waters with protruding icebergs and freezing temperatures. So many photos and relics to see on a self guided tour so you can take your time. Staff standing at most areas ready to answer any questions.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

Titanic Museum is amazing! A must see Attraction!!!! Love all the artifact and the stories told by the staff.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Even my husband enjoyed the museum. The exhibits, stories, location, and suggested time to get thru the museum truly made for a wonderful attraction. We would highly recommend it!

Reviewed May 18, 2013

The Titanic and everything about it fascinates me, so this was right up my alley. It's also very well done and thorough. They have pieces of china from 1st, 2nd, and 3rd class dining and it's all in great and impressive shape. They even have some menus from the ship, that are worth no less than $45K today. They have an entire gallery of Father Brown's photos, including the only known photo in existence of Captain Smith on the Titanic. There is a life sized replica of the grand staircase which really made me feel like I was on the ship. One of the most moving exhibits was an area that showed a blocked stairwell where water comes toward you. You don't actually get wet as it's enclosed, but standing there gives you that "sinking" feeling of being on the ship in that situation 101 years ago. They also have a life sized replica of one of the nicer suites on the ship, and one of the 3rd class rooms too. Additionally, there's a whole room that focuses on The Titanic movie made by James Cameron.

Overall, this museum is now one of my favorites. Very well done. Highly recommend for anyone interested in the Titanic and it's fascinating story and history.