“Titanic Unsinkable”

$25.65*
and up
Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck and iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Pewee Valley, Kentucky
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Titanic Unsinkable”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

Huge fan of Titanic and not disappointed. Lots of history and unrushed visit. Enjoyed the exhibits. Has a great gift shop with books for further reading.

Visited September 2012

• Arabic first
Mount Prospect, Illinois
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Interesting but little pricey.”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This was our first visit to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area and the Titanic Museum was on our ‘to do’ list. We liked the presentation as it stirred our imagination. From the building of the ship, to the cross section of passengers, to its sinking, the displays are full of facts, interesting stories, and items from the ship. The museum does not allow taking pictures, too bad. We would also not recommend the audio tour as the info contained can be found in written form by the exhibits.

Hamilton, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The highlight of my vacation”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My wife and children where both skeptical of our going to the Titanic for one of our main attractions. But out of respect for me, they went along. My boys are 16 and 21. My whole family thoroughly enjoyed this museum. When we arrived and received our boarding passes we were questioning our destination on this voyage. My son and I were actually a pair on the voyage as a father and son traveling to America for my son to go to Havard. We found this to be interesting since it made it more personable with us following the tour as being related. My wife was a 9 month child and my eldest son was one of the crew men. I would suggest you to allow yourself plenty of time to go. If you rush through it, then I can see where someone may not enjoy it. If you take your time and listen to what is being said, read all the details in each room and even take the time to watch the short film, you will walk away with an experience unlike any other. The Grand Staircase was breath taking. You get to feel the chill of the water, feel the iceberg, and see how the sky looked the night of the accident. Now that I have visited the museum, I want to see the movie again. Going to the museum gave me a greater perspective of what it could have been like that night on the ship. This was a great experience I will be talking about for months to come.

1 Thank Tim W
Springfield
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“History Comes Alive!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My family took a short trip to Gatlinburg, TN and stopped in at the Titanic Museum. The experience was awesome! We felt as if we were getting to know the people who were on that ill-fated ship. The museum was tasteful and unique. We did the "audio" tour and learned so much! If you love history and are intrigued at all about the Titanic, I HIGHLY recommend taking the tour. You will not be disappointed.

Herrin, Illinois
“Lots of learning”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

It was a bitter sweet experience! Loved the fact that everyone was given a name of a person on board of the boat. At the end we were able to see if our person either died on the boat or if they survived and then how they lived out the rest of their lives.