“What a pleasant surprise”

Titanic Museum Attraction
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$29.00*
and up
Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge Admission Ticket
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck and iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We had a great time at this museum. I was a little concerned that it would not be worth the money...but it was! My favorite thing about the museum is to be able to put your hand in the temperature of the water the day that the Titanic went down -REALLY cold. Loved it!

Write a ReviewReviews (8,039)

Reviewed May 22, 2012

My family just toured the exhibit. It was ok but not spectacular. It just wasn't my thing. I think my family liked it pretty well.

1  Thank Jeffh547
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Nice to see a museum dedicated completely to the history of the Titanic. throughout the museum the guides explain the numerous artefacts. Take your time because it goes on, and on and on... Perfect for a rainy day.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

My wife is a huge fan of all things Titanic and this was the number one reason we stopped in Pigeon Forge. The artifacts that are on display here were amazing and plentiful. It was a very educational visit for me as I knew very little in comparison to my wife and I walked out with a new found appreciation for the tragedy that is Titanic. I would highly recommend this attraction for anyone who is in Pigeon Forge for any length of time.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

There are a lot of tourist attractions in the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge Area, some over-rated. The 2 that were a very pleasant surprise were the Ripley's Aquarium of the Rockies in Gatlinburg & this one in Pigeon Forge, the Titanic Museum. I'm not fond of museums - I'd rather be at the shore or among the rocks of Sedona. So I agreed to go to this museum because our friends wanted to go. I was completely absorbed in the Titanic story. When you buy your ticket, you assume the identity of one of the real travelers on this disastrous voyage. It really added to the interest of the attraction. The displays, pictures & artifacts were excellently done. Someone put a lot of time into making this an interesting attraction, not just a factual museum. I recommend it.